How do our military guys keep their testosterone levels up, especially while in the heat of battle conditions? They can’t possibly get all the nutrition while in the field or even on a Navy ship in the middle of nowhere.
Does the military have a recommended T-Booster that they provide to there men?
I decided to do some research and find out exactly, what is the Military’s #1 Testosterone Booster?
I think the answer is clearly Sergeant Steel by Assault Labs. Let’s have a look at my detailed review of this scientifically developed testosterone booster.
What is Sergeant Steel?
Sergeant Steel is advertised as the strongest testosterone booster on the market. It includes sixteen reasonably dosed ingredients that support testosterone production and estrogen reduction. It is rare now days, that you come across a product that combines many of the top testosterone boosting ingredients and also provides you with their proper dosages. Reviews I have read, are reporting strong increases in sex drive, increased strength, a better sense of well being, more lean muscle mass, and even quicker recovery.
This all sound really good but, I cannot find any information about the company that makes this product.
Assault Labs could be in someone’s basement science lab for all I know. It is not listed in the Better Business Bureau (BBB). There doesn’t seem to be a website for them. I can’t find any reviews of Assault Labs anywhere on the web, so I really don’t know anything about them or the process they use to create Sergeant Steel.
There doesn’t seem to be a money back guarantee.
I really do like most of the ingredients, and in the recommended doses, it really should work.
Here are the advertised benefits of Sergeant Steel:
- Helps Boost Testosterone
- Helps Boost Nitric Oxide Levels
- Helps Improve Overall Mood
- Supports Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Helps Boost Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Helps Reduce Estrogen Levels
- Helps Reduce Cortisol Levels
- Helps Improve Recovery
- Helps Improve Physical Strength
- Helps Boost Libido
Some very good benefits, so let’s at least have a good look at the ingredients.
What are the Ingredients in Sergeant Steel?
The Important Ingredients of Sergeant Steel:
- D-Aspartic Acid: D-aspartic acid is an amino acid. DAA has been shown to increase the amount of testosterone released in the blood and we
know increased testosterone leads to muscle growth. DAA also increases the production nitric oxide. Increased NO2 promotes faster recovery after workouts. Studies have shown that D-Aspartic Acid can raise Testosterone levels by up to 42% after 12 days of continuous use.
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract: Known more as Ashwagandha, this ingredient is an adaptogen that helps you deal with anxiety. It has also been shown to improve semen quality by increasing serum levels of Testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone (LH). Ashwagandha also helps to reduce levels of cortisol in the body, a hormone causes the loss of muscle and increases in fat. Lower cortisol leads to less fat and leaner muscle mass.
- Mucuna Pruriens: This ingredient is a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine (L-Dopa) is mostly known for assisting in the mental processes like motivation, mood, focus, memory, voluntary muscular movement, and learning. Research has also shown that L-Dopa supports lean muscle growth and normal hormone levels in men and women.
- Nettle Extract: This ingredient helps to inhibit Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), which indirectly helps to boost testosterone.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is known to significantly increase libido and works to maintain testosterone levels. Studies have shown that the seeds of the plant were able to increase testosterone levels, strength output, and even growth hormone levels.
- Shilajit: A nutrient and mineral containing many medicinal humic and fulvic acids. These acids have been touted for thousands of years for being the best carrier of energy and nutrition to the human body. Shilajit has been shown in recent studies to help increase both testosterone secretion and stimulation.
- LJ100® (Eurycoma Longifolia Extract): More commonly known as Tongkat Ali, this is a patented extract that was developed at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the treatment of sexual dysfunction and male fertility. Tongkat Ali helps increase sex drive in several ways, including influencing free testosterone sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and aromatase activity. SHBG is a protein that inhibits the circulation of your free testosterone by binding it up and making it unavailable, causing decreased testosterone.
- Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA): Studies have shown that this powerful ingredient has strong anti-estrogen effects. It binds to the aromatase enzyme to help prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It also boosts the production a protein hormone that supports weight loss. For these reasons, this ingredient may help enhance body composition and decrease obesity, while helping decrease estrogen. Decreased estrogen in men, means increased testosterone
- Tribulus Extract: This ingredient is the most commonly used testosterone boosting ingredient on the market and is found in most testosterone supplements. A recent study showed that this extract increased users testosterone levels by 12%.
- Maca Extract: A member of the vociferous vegetable family that has been shown to help improve fertility through increased production of sperm. Maca also helps to inhibit prostate growth supporting decreased conversion of testosterone to DHT. To read a very detailed article I wrote on all the benefits of Maca, please CLICK HERE.
- Boron: An essential mineral required by the body for bone growth but has also been shown to help reduce SHBG levels, which as with Tongkat Ali, promotes increased testosterone levels.
There is also a few other minor ingredients, including Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium and Bioprene (Black Pepper).
Does Sergeant Steel Cause Any Side Effects?
Since the ingredients are all natural, there are no obvious meaningful side effects. Some minor issues that have been reported are:
- Stomach cramps
- Depression and mood swings
- Fluid retention
- Hives and rashes
- Bloating and flatulence
- Increase in heart rate
- Hot flashes
These are all temporary and usually only in the first week.
Here is a general warning from Sergeant Steel:
WARNING: Consult your doctor prior to use if you have or are at risk for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, prostate or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders, strokes, or any other medical condition. Not to be used by anyone under the age of 18. Keep out of reach from children. Not for use by pregnant women.
Where Can I Buy Sergeant Steel?
Sergeant Steel is sold by a few online sites. The best one I found is www.strongsupplementshop.com. They also carry all the other Assault Labs products. CLICK HERE to order yours today!
Should I Try Sergeant Steel?
I like this product and the ingredients look good. The dosage adds up to a powerful supplement, but you have to take 10 of these pills a day. I just have a hard time recommending it because of the lack of information on Assault Labs and the production process. I can’t find a money back guarantee.
I would much rather you get my #1 recommended Testosterone Booster, that you can order by CLICKING HERE.