Testosterone supplements or boosters are constantly being updated and getting better and better ingredients. That is no different in 2020. Many manufacturers have improved and updated their supplement ingredients in the last year. I thought it would be a good idea to let you in on what is the best testosterone supplements in 2020 for men. I will be doing another post for women in the near future.
Why Is Testosterone So Important for Men?
Testosterone is very important in a man’s body for regulating many of the body’s processes.
Having proper testosterone levels is critical for many reasons, including these:
- It helps to maintain your circulatory system and keep your heart healthy. Testosterone contributes to the production of red blood cells in your bone marrow. Research and studies have shown that low testosterone levels are tied to lower cardiovascular function and also an increased risk of cardiovascular issues.
- It assists in reducing and keeping your body fat down where it belongs. This is because testosterone has a big part in regulating insulin production along with glucose usage and your body’s metabolic rate. As long as these things are kept in proper balance, your body fat will stay down, and your muscle mass will remain or increase.
- Keeps your bones strong and dense. This awesome hormone plays a big part in maintaining your bone mineral density. You need to maintain your levels of testosterone to keep your risk of osteoporosis low and bone density high. Low bone density and weak bones can make you more prone to injuries and will also decrease your athletic performance.
- Show to help maintain memory and other cognitive functions. Research shows that when men maintain their testosterone levels, they are much less likely to have memory issues as they age, including Alzheimer’s disease. The evidence also suggests there is a real connection between your mental abilities like your memory processing speed and your verbal abilities and your testosterone levels.
- Keeps your sex drive up to where you like it. Yes, testosterone does play an important role in your libido and your sexual performance. Men with higher testosterone levels also generally have more sexual activity. Remember is known as the sex hormone in men.
- Correct testosterone levels help regulate your mood and your energy level. If you have low testosterone, you are much more likely to develop depression, fatigue, irritability, and be very moody. Optimal testosterone levels tend to keep you in a healthier mood with a great energy level and even a great approach to life in general.
Here is a list of many of the negative effects of low testosterone levels:
Reduced sexual desire
Increased body fat
Decreased muscle mass
Decreased bone density
Poor temperature control
Reduced cholesterol metabolism
Decreased body hair
I think it is now clear that low testosterone is a bad thing for us guys. Keep your testosterone levels up for a higher quality of life.
Why are Some Testosterone Boosting Supplements Better Than Others?
The best supplements will always disclose exactly what their ingredients are and their dosages. They will also tell you exactly how they were sourced and processed. You will know there quality and they will always provide scientific studies to back up their claims.
The best supplements are processed and manufactured in FDA approved facilities.
The best supplements are certified to be 100% natural and effective ingredients.
The supplements I will most likely never recommend have ingredients in proprietary blends. With these blends, you will know that the ingredients are, but not the quantity of each. That is not good to take a supplement where the amounts of each ingredient are hidden from. Why would the hide them, unless they have something to hide.
There are a lot of products that claim to boost testosterone but contain “proprietary formulas” that keep consumers guessing on the ingredients. I don’t know about you, but I want to see exactly what the ingredients are in anything I plan on putting in my body.
I only recommend the highest quality fully disclosed ingredients in my testosterone supplements.
What the Best Testosterone Booster Ingredients this Year?
As research and studies continue to look for the best testosterone boosting ingredients, the ingredients in supplements continue to change and the formulas keep improving.
Here is a list some of the best testosterone boosting ingredients that I have found to be scientifically proven:
- D-Aspartic Acid also called DAA – DAA is one of two forms of aspartic acid, which is an amino acid. It temporarily boosts testosterone by stimulating the central brain region to release hormones. It has been shown to provide a temporary boost in testosterone. Much more information is available by CLICKING HERE.
- B-Complex Vitamins – B-Complex vitamins are very important in converting the food we eat into energy. They increase testosterone by improving protein and fat metabolism, which you probably know is critical for hormonal production. B vitamins also provide your body with more energy which enables you to train harder and more often. Lifting heavy weights has been proven to increase your testosterone so maybe get more B-Complex Vitamins.
- Ginseng – Ginseng has been around for centuries in traditional Chinese and Native American cultures as a natural stimulant and supposedly a male aphrodisiac. The scientific research on the effect of ginseng on testosterone is not totally clear. Studies indicate that ginseng does, and does not, increase testosterone production. Ginseng’s hormonal effect is not clear. Ginseng does improve energy and alertness that can help men be more focused so they can achieve more effective workouts.
- Fenugreek – It turns out, Fenugreek has been around for thousands of years and actually is responsible for many health benefits. It is commonly known that Fenugreek is one of the most potent aphrodisiacs and libido boosters. Fortunately for us, it is also strongly linked to natural testosterone boosting. Check out all the awesome benefits of Fenugreek by CLICKING HERE.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Mucuna Pruriens is a rich source of L-Dopa, which leads to dopamine in the human body. Dopamine is responsible for mood and happiness and also triggers the body to increase testosterone production.
- Oyster Extract – Oyster Extract was originally used in traditional Chinese medicine to help with fertility. It turns out, the reason Oyster Extract is so effective is the high level of zinc that it contains. Zinc is well-known to be an important part of testosterone production. More on Zinc below.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Tribulus Terrestris does not boost testosterone directly. What it does is elevate other hormone levels, which in turn give instructions to the testes to produce testosterone.
- Zinc – Zinc is one of the most well-understood testosterone boosting supplements. Several controlled studies have shown that zinc supplementation over time increases a man’s testosterone to a considerable degree, as much as 40%. But, please don’t think Zinc alone is the answer to all your low testosterone issues. You need the correct combination of ingredients for the best results.
- Vitamin D3 – I am happy to report that Vitamin D3 is more than just a sunshine vitamin. Studies have shown that men who take a Vitamin D supplement, can have up to 25% more testosterone than men who do not. Vitamin D3 is also very important to the body because it regulates more than 1000 functions, such as hormone secretion, growth, sexual function, and fertility.
- Maca – Maca is a perennial plant that grows high up in the Andes mountains. It grows in some of the most hostile regions on the planet, where Maca thrives when other plants can’t. Maca is similar in size and shape to a white turnip. It is eaten by animals of the regions where it grows and has also been used by people in the Andes mountain ranges for thousands of years.
Maca is known for how quickly it increases strength, stamina, and endurance. If you want to read much more about all the benefits of Maca, CLICK HERE for my full detailed review.
- Selenium – Selenium is very well-known to boost testosterone, especially when it is taken in conjunction with Zinc.
- Tongkat Ali – I know it has a weird name but does this Malaysian flowering plant deliver testosterone boosting qualities? It is also known as Malaysian Ginseng and has many benefits for male enhancement and there are studies that show good results for boosting testosterone.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals found naturally on Earth. It is found in the sea, in plants, in animals and of course humans. It is important for many functions of our body and our brains. Unfortunately, most of us do not get enough Magnesium in our diets nowadays. Most of the Magnesium found in our bodies is in our bones and the rest in our muscles, tissue, and our blood. Supplementation benefits of Magnesium include converting food to energy, creating proteins from amino acids, creation and repair of DNA and RNA, regulates the messages for our brain and nervous system, boosts exercise performance in the elderly and people with a chronic disease, and much much more, including helping you sleep better. Read more about the benefits of Zinc, Magnesium, and more by CLICKING HERE.
I know that is a lot of information but I want you to have all the information to make your own informed decision on which testosterone supplements are best for your situation.
Here are My Top 5 Testosterone Boosters this Year for Men.
- My number one test booster that is the most powerful is TESTOGEN. Great for men over 18.
- My next top 5 test booster for building muscle is TESTOFUEL and is mainly for men 30 and under.
- In the number three spot is PRIME MALE and is best for men over 30.
- My favorite new test booster that is full of awesome ingredients isTESTRX.
- And the one I am currently taking is an awesome T-booster and it is called HUNTER TEST. It is for men over 40.
These are all fantastic supplements and all include high-quality ingredients in the correct dosages. Each of them is great for their specific usage definition, such as building muscle or for older men or for increasing libido, etc. More details about each below.
- Testogen is loaded with ingredients to help you with the following:
- Build bigger and leaner muscle mass.
- Increase your libido.
- Help you feel more motivated, especially during workouts.
- Experience enhanced performance, both physically and mentally.
- Get rid of that annoying Belly Fat.
- It helps you reduce cholesterol and lower your blood pressure.
- It definitely helps you increase testosterone levels. It doubled my levels in two months. Mine was very low.
- You can expect to feel more energized and have greater stamina.
Just some of the ingredients included in Testogen are Magnesium, Zinc, DAA, Fenugreek, Ginseng Red Powder, and Boron.
You can read my full detailed review of Testogen by CLICKING HERE.
- Testofuel has been my go-to for building muscle but is best for men 30 and under. Here is why you may need Testofuel:
- Testofuel contains the largest dose available of DAA, making it a very effective strength and muscle builder.
- It also will help you lose overall body fat.
- It helps with a more positive mood.
- It helps you get the sleep you need at night.
- Keeps you more motivated to get through your workouts.
Testofuel includes optimized doses of proven ingredients of Vitamin D, Oyster Extract, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K2, Fenugreek, and Siberian Ginseng.
Please check out my full detailed review of TestoFuel by CLICKING HERE.
- Prime Male is my pick for men over 30 because it was developed specifically for men over 30. Here is why I like it:
- It is designed to naturally reverse the effects of the normal age-related reductions in testosterone levels that every man experiences. Remember, we lose about 1% testosterone per year, after about age 30.
- Increases muscle mass and strength.
- Reduces body fat.
- Boosts sex drive and performance.
- More energy.
- Improved mood.
- Enhanced cognitive function, and much more.
Prime Male’s formula consists of these ingredients,
You can read my full and detailed review of Prime Male by CLICKING RIGHT HERE.
- TestRX is my favorite new kid on the block because it has the best ingredients so far. Check it out:
- To put it simply, TestRX is a bodybuilding supplement and testosterone booster. It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been formulated with the best-sourced formulas, in the optimal dosages. The ingredients in the TestRX formula are proven to increase your testosterone levels. I have used them myself and they work as advertised.
- Your physical endurance will also be much improved.
- Your energy levels will go up.
- You will be able to get proper sleep because of the ZMA in this formula.
- With the TestRX formula, you will be able to recover more quickly and have less muscle soreness.
The main ingredients in TestRX are Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Zinc, DAA, and Fenugreek.
Check out my full unbiased review of TestRX by CLICKING HERE.
- Hunter Test is another great overall testosterone booster and I am taking it now. Here are the benefits I have seen so far:
- I have more energy at home and in the gym and I no longer need an afternoon nap.
- I am feeling stronger and I feel much healthier.
- I do feel more focused mentally and I am thinking more clearly, which is great at my age(62).
- I am less stressed out about things and I am more confident in everything I do.
- Recovery from workouts seems to have been shortened. Great perk!
- It just feels like I have a better quality of life now.
Some of the ingredients in Hunter Test are Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Zinc, DAA, Asian Ginseng, Ashwagandha, and Boron. High quality and proper dosages of great ingredients.
You can also read my full review of Hunter Test by CLICKING RIGHT HERE.
I Highly Recommend All 5 of These Test Boosters!
You cannot go wrong with any of these testosterone boosters. All you need to do is choose the one that most fits your situation for age and building muscle or just trying to increase your testosterone to get back to the man you are supposed to be.
Best of luck and feel free to share and leave comments below. I will answer every single one.