What is considered complete testosterone boosting complex? In my opinion, it is a collection of high-quality natural ingredients that have been proven to increase male testosterone levels. These include Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, Long Jack, Zinc, Magnesium, Tribulis and a few other less-known natural ingredients. In this review, I am going to tell you everything you need to know about the ultimate natural testosterone booster for men. It is called UltraCore Power and it is a good one.
What is UltraCore Power?
UltraCore Power is a new formulation of all the ingredients you need to increase your low testosterone levels. It includes a complex of three products; Male UltraCore, Ultra Prime, and Ultra Edge.
Following is a general description of each one:
- Male UltraCore – This is considered stage 1 and this formulation was created specifically to boost testosterone and increase your overall confidence. It includes some proprietary supplements in its VI-PEX and STEM nutrition technology. More on that to follow in the next sections.
- Ultra Prime – This would be stage 2 in this group and this supplement was developed to maximize the bioavailability of the nutrients to make it easier to be absorbed by the human body, so you get the most benefit. The ingredients in this formulation make this a great pre-workout for men to help them become the best male they can be.
- Ultra Edge – Stage 3 of this group was created to provide you with the maximum results in the gym and in your daily routine. It will provide you with the ingredients you need to gain lean muscle mass, more energy in the gym and through the day, increased physical strength and even increased brain function. More on that in the next sections.
As you can see, each of these contributes to different parts of hormone health and much more. You can use just the Male UltraCore if you are mainly looking for boosting your testosterone. But personally, I would recommend adding all three to your daily supplements because the benefits are just too good to ignore.
What are the ingredients in Male UltraCore and What are Its Benefits?
As you can see on the label above for Male UltraCore, there are some awesome scientifically proven testosterone boosting ingredients in this supplement. These ingredients taken alone will boost your testosterone tremendously, but when taken with the other two formulas, you will be feeling amazing.
Here are the ingredients and their benefits in Male UltraCore:
- Fenugreek – Many nutritional supplements now include fenugreek in their testosterone boosting supplements. This important nutrient can provide great lean muscle gains without the side effects normally associated with anabolic steroids. The majority of the studies on fenugreek as a testosterone booster are not conclusive. Only minor increases in testosterone have been reported. However, fenugreek has many other benefits for a man’s health. Fenugreek does help control blood sugar, lower cholesterol, reduces risks of cardiovascular issues, is known to help prevent colon cancer, suppresses your appetite, and also has anti-inflammatory properties. Check out my full and detailed article on all the benefits of Fenugreek, by CLICKING HERE.
- Long Jack – This is an extract from a plant that is native to Indonesia. It is also known to many as Eurycoma Longfolia. There have been claims that it can increase testosterone levels, but I have found very little evidence to prove that it actually does. Longjack does, however, have some positive benefits including a mild boost in your libido, increased sexual function, and better erection quality. That can’t be all bad:)
- KSM-66 – KSM-66 is considered the best source of Ashwagandha. It is an Ayurvedic herb that lowers the levels of the stress hormone (cortisol) in the body. Too much Cortisol not only makes you feel anxious, stressed, and unfocused it also reduces your body’s testosterone. The more cortisol you have, the l0wer your testosterone levels. By using Ashwagandha, you can keep your cortisol levels lower and your testosterone higher.
- Magnesium – Magnesium has been shown to increase both free and total testosterone. It is also proven in scientific studies that Magnesium makes it easier for you to get physically stronger. In other studies, Magnesium increased testosterone levels even in men who did nothing else but take the Magnesium. You can access these three studies in another article I wrote for detailed information on Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc by CLICKING HERE.
- Zinc – The human body only requires a small amount of zinc to be healthy. Zinc is another commonly seen mineral in supplements and is known as an essential trace element. Zinc helps in multiple ways by controlling estrogen production and making sure testosterone levels are regulated.
- Vitamin B6 – Did you know your body cannot store enough B6 from day-to-day? This is why you have to ingest B6 either in the foods you eat or get it in a supplement like the one we are discussing here. B6 helps slow down estrogen production, which allows for more testosterone to be produced. It is also known to help with brain function and plays an important in proper hemoglobin production. B6 does not directly increase your testosterone, but does help with its production.
- L-Arginine – This is an amino acid that is vital for the body to make proteins. Several studies show it increases the efficiency of nitric oxide in the body, which can help to boost blood flow to some important areas. It can also be used for heart and blood vessel conditions, erectile dysfunction and male infertility. It is widely used in sports to improve athletic performance and boost the immune system.
- Tribulis – Better know as Tribulus Terrestris, it was originally highly touted as a strength and testosterone boosting ingredient. Unfortunately, after a ton of my own research, that doesn’t appear to be true. It is not directly a testosterone boosting ingredient. It may aid in the production of testosterone because of its ability to increase luteinizing hormones. It has however been shown to help with erectile dysfunction and has many other health benefits, such as improving circulation, decreasing depression, aids you in getting better sleep, helps reduce blood pressure, decreases bad cholesterol and increases endurance and stamina. These are more than enough reasons to add this herb to your daily intake and that is why it appears in many testosterone boosting products.
- Horny Goat Weed – This ingredient has been considered an extremely powerful aphrodisiac for centuries. There is a compound in horny goat weed called Icariin that works to relax your muscles by increasing nitric oxide levels and by increasing the blood flow to the sexual functions of the body. The obvious result is a nice increase in your libido. Although this is the main benefit of Horny Goat Weed, it has also been shown to help in controlling asthma, has anti-aging properties, decreases the ability of cancer cells to invade the body or migrate to other areas of the body, helps treat erectile dysfunction (similar to what Viagra does), treats Osteoporosis and is even a memory enhancer. Because of the Icariin, horny goat weed has proven to be a very powerful supplement for bodybuilders and other athletes. This is mainly due to its testosterone and Nitric Oxide boosting properties.
- Maca Root – Maca is one of my all-time favorite ingredients because of all the benefits it provides. It is a member of the vociferous vegetable family and has been shown to help improve fertility through increased sperm production. Maca also helps to inhibit prostate growth supporting the decreased conversion of testosterone to DHT. To read my article about all the amazing benefits of Maca, please CLICK HERE.
- Saw Palmetto – This is an herb that comes from the Saw Palmetto berries. It is yet another interesting herb that has been used by bodybuilders for years, thinking it would increase low testosterone. Turns out, that just isn’t true. It does not increase testosterone levels. It helps with libido and is used to treat men with enlarged prostrates. Any testosterone boosting herb that boosts libido tends to make men believe that it also increases testosterone. Many supplements mislead you to believe that. I do the research for you so you get informed properly about what you are getting.
- L-Citrulline – This is what we call a non-essential amino acid. Your kidneys take this amino acid and convert it into another amino acid called L-Arginine and another beneficial nutrient, nitric oxide. Both of these enhance our performance, help with recovery from exercise and support muscle growth due to added endurance. It is also widely known to help with ED because of the nitric oxide increase. Nitric Oxide is necessary for hardness and size when it comes to a man’s manhood.
- Butea Superba – Butea Superba’s biggest health advantages include its ability to increase libido, to help lower your fatigue, lower cholesterol, encourage male fertility, can reduce infection and help with your heart health. It is also known to help treat certain types of cancer. This herb is beneficial in treating diarrhea and painful or problematic urination.
- Muira Puama – This is actually spelled incorrectly on the label. Muira Puama is a plant and the wood and root are used to make medicine. It is used for helping prevent sexual disorders and to increase interest in sexual activity (as an aphrodisiac). It is also used for stomach aches, menstrual disorders, rheumatism, and other joint pain. It can also be used as a general health tonic and an appetite stimulant. When used in conjunction with other herbs in this formula, it is known as a remedy for various sexual performance issues in men.
- Damiana Extract – I was very surprised to find out Damiana had so many benefits. I am only going to list the main benefits of Damiana for the purpose of this review:
- Increases sexual desire and performance. Decrease ED issues.
- Similar to Cannabis, helps reduce depression, nervousness and anxiety. Has a calming effect.
- Decreases PMS symptoms, muscle aches, insomnia, headaches and other aches and pains.
- Improves overall digestive health and helps to relieve constipation.
- Fights additional conditions including anemia, diabetes, respiratory infections, fungal diseases, and skin disorders.
- Used as an aphrodisiac.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa – Xanthoparmelia is used to treat sexual dysfunction such as erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used as an aphrodisiac for increased sexual desire.
- Rhodiola Rosea – Rhodiola Rosea is beneficial for quite a few health reasons. These include; its ability to boost energy levels, boost the immune system, relieve depression, strengthen the nervous system, improve cognitive function, aid in weight loss efforts, and increase libido. It improves athletic performance and sexual function and is believed to prevent heart disease. However, I have found nothing about it increasing or even aiding in the increase of testosterone, but the other benefits are pretty cool.
As you can see, the ingredients in Male UltraCore alone are worth the money and worth giving this test boosting formula a shot. I have ordered mine.
What are the ingredients in Ultra Prime and What are Its Benefits?
I already covered some of these ingredients in the Male UltraCore above, so I won’t bore you with them again here.
Here is the list of the additional ingredients in Ultra Prime:
- Shilajit – Shijat is known to increase overall energy and also improve your immune system, increase your strength and endurance, boost your libido, improve your brain’s thinking function, reduce stress, and help transport other nutrients throughout the body. This purified Shilajit comes from the best source available in the Himalayan mountains. Some studies have shown that 100mg of Shilajit can stimulate FSH while increasing testosterone my up to 23%. For even more information on Shilajit, CLICK HERE for the clinical study.
- Panex Ginseng Extract – Panax Ginseng boosts Testosterone, Nitric Oxide and has a ton of other benefits. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Known to increase these: Testosterone, critical thinking, Erection Satisfaction and performance, Overall Wellbeing and Happiness, All antioxidant enzymes, Blood Flow, Calmness.
- Known to decrease these: Inflammation and Muscle Damage, DNA Damage, General Oxidation and stress.
- Mushroom Extract – Mushrooms help block estrogen in the human body by preventing the production of an enzyme called aromatase. Aromatase is responsible for converting androgen into estrogen. Less aromatase means less estrogen and more testosterone.
- Bioperine – Also known as Black Pepper Extract, this is added to this formula to aid your body in absorbing all of the other nutrients and make sure you are getting everything out of the Ultra Prime formula and the other herbs you are taking.
- Epimedium – This is just another name for Horny Goat Weed that we covered in the earlier section on Male UltraCore ingredients.
More great ingredients in the Ultra Prime formula. In combination with the other two, it is just too good to ignore for your testosterone health!
What are the ingredients in Ultra Edge and What are Its Benefits?
I have already covered several of the ingredients in Ultra Edge, in the Male UltraCore section above, so I won’t do them again here.
Here are the additional ingredients in the Ultra Edge Formula:
- Mucuna Pruiens Extract – This herb has the ability to; increase libido in both men and women, increase sperm count, enhance blood circulation to the testicles, strengthen and tone the sexual glands and release bound up testosterone, which increases the level of bio-available testosterone. It is known for brain health and it is an adoptogenic herb containing a unique set of phytonutrients that feed the adrenals, balance hormones and significantly reduce stress levels by lowering cortisol.
- Oyster Extract – Another very powerful natural testosterone-boosting ingredient is an oyster extract. The old saying about oysters being an aphrodisiac is not a myth if used properly. In fact, they can help performance in the bedroom. Oyster extract is also an excellent source of zinc, which is widely embraced as improving testosterone levels and reducing estrogen. In addition, the oyster extract is helpful for maintaining excellent overall health because it contains fish oils, amino acids, copper, manganese, and other trace elements that everyone needs to build a strong body and mind.
I know I already said it, but these three formulas combined are really unparalleled for their potency, quality, and performance.
Who Should Take UltraCore Power?
I recommend UltraCore Power to any adult men over the age of 35, particularly those who are suffering from the effects of low T.
My Verdict on UltraCore Power – Will be In the Top Test Boosters This Year.
UltraCore Power consists of a 5525 mg supplement of only the highest-quality, clinically tested and standardized extracts. With this formulation of ingredients, you can expect to see maximum results and performance that you get with the great technology of the UltraCore Power Tri0. And all of this is well worth the price in my humble opinion.
I have mine and you can get yours today by clicking the following link or ad: