Is there really such a thing as smart natural testosterone optimization? The answer appears to be YES! Genius Test is a product that has taken testosterone to a new level. They use all natural certified and scientifically validated ingredients. And, they added ingredients that even help you with thinking more clearly, while the other ingredients do help you optimization your testosterone levels and other hormones as well.
So, what is this smart testosterone booster called Genius Test?
What is Genius Test by The Genius Brand?
Genius Test is what is called a supplement that provides COMPLETE MALE OPTIMIZATION, instead of being just a ‘Testosterone Booster’. it is developed with clinically studied ingredients and proper doses, to help you with proper energy levels, mental clarity, lean body composition and obviously the male sex drive you deserve.
Genius Test was also made for those guys wanting to regain the healthy, ideal physique. They use a 100% non-proprietary blend of natural ingredients that are verifiable by clinical research. It does appear as though adding Genius Test to your daily supplements can help accelerate your results.
Lets have a look at these ingredients that are said to optimize our hormones and make us feel a sense of well-being.
What are the Ingredients in Genius Test?
Here is a detailed description of the ingredients in Genius Test:
- Ashwagandha (KSM-66) – For many centuries, Ashwagandha has been one of Ayurveda medicine’s cure-alls. KSM-66 is a proprietary brand of Ashwagandha that has been certified to be organic by USDA and is manufactured according to the highest quality standards. KSM-66 has been studied in many clinical trials and has been proven to improve your stress, thinking ability, sexual health, physical performance and much more.Is a considered a pro-fertility agent and aphrodisiac and there is some evidence that it may be an anti-estrogen, which is good for more testosterone. There is also some research suggesting it may increase testosterone levels in animals and humans, but you would have to take 5 times the dosage in this supplement to have any chance of it increasing your testosterone. Stick with other ingredients that are known to increase your T and use this for the benefits it is proven for.
- Shijat Extract (PrimaVie) – Shijat is know to increase overall energy and also improve your immune system, increase your strength and endurance, boost your libido, improve your cognitive function, reduce stress and allergies, and help transport other nutrients throughout the body. The PrimaVie version of Shijat is considered to be the most potent ingredient in Ayurveda, a traditional Indian approach to medicine and comes from purified Shilajit from the Himalayan mountains. Some studies have shown that 100mg of Shilajit can stimulate FSH while increasing testosterone my up to 23%.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract – Fenugreek is a great ingredient that has a ton of benefits. It is well know as a great aphrodisiac that can also promote increased testosterone by stimulating androgens. It also helps to control a person’s blood sugars which is critical to insulin regulation. To read my full detailed article on all the benefits of Funugreek, CLICK HERE.
- Quertcetin – This is an antioxidant that prevents testosterone from being converted to glucuronide. This should help maintain higher levels of testosterone. It is found naturally in plant foods, including leafy greens, tomatoes, berries and broccoli. According to the Department of Pathology and Diagnostics at the University of Verona in Italy, quercetin glycosides are “anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic agents”.
Quercetin might help lower inflammation, fight allergies, support heart health, combat pain, potentially improve endurance, fight cancer, and protect skin and liver health.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) – DIM is an ingredient that you can easily get from eating cruciferous vegetables like Kale and Broccoli. It is thought to be good at lowering estrogen levels which is good for testosterone. Unfortunately, it has also been shown that it can actually increase your estrogen levels which is obviously not what us guys want or need. It is really more of a estrogen moderator, than blocker as many think.
- Longjack (LJ100) – Also known by many as Eurycoma Longifolia or TongKat Ali. Tongkat ali roots have been used for several centuries in Malaysia and Southeast Asia as an aphrodisiac for loss of sexual desire and impotence. It is also used to treat many other ailments including post-partum depression, malaria, high blood pressure, and fatigue. Tongkat ali has been referred to as Malaysia’s “homegrown Viagra” with the Malaysian government investing considerable effort to license, develop, and sustain research into the potential health benefits. LJ100 Tongkat Ali is the only Tongkat Ali that is protected by a worldwide patent for the treatment of sexual dysfunction, increased testosterone, and male fertility.
- Boron – Boron is one of my favorite minerals in natural supplements for men’s health. It doesn’t just boost free testosterone, it also helps lower estrogen, which also frees up more testosterone. Boron is usually very lacking in our diets so supplementing with it is a no-brainer.
The other ingredients in Genius Test are vegetarian friendly and help to digest and absorb the other ingredients.
Are There Any Side Effect with Genius Test?
The Genius Brands team has been very “SMART” and developed a supplement that is totally safe to use. As with all supplements, follow the label for the proper dosages.
Conclusion for The Genius Brand Genius Test Smart Male Optimization Supplement
Touted as a “First-Rate Multi-Purpose Test Booster“, it looks to me to be a little short of its promises. As a testosterone booster, it is missing a lot of well-known test booster ingredients. What it includes is good but may not be enough to really boost your testosterone levels up to where you want them to be. I would love to see them update this formula with high quality booster ingredients such as Zinc, Vitamin D3, Magnesium and D-aspartic Acid. Zinc is critical for your body to create testosterone and we also know that low levels of D3 are directly linked to low testosterone.
For me, this is an average T booster that is going to work for some guys and mostly for men over 50 who are not very active. That is not a bad thing, it just isn’t quite enough for a strong recommendation from me. I would rather see you use one of my Top Ten Testosterone Boosters for 2018.
If you would like to try Genius Test, the best price I have found is on Amazon, so click the add below: