We are all looking for just the right testosterone booster that is a do-it-all, male-vitality supplement formulated to increase natural testosterone production, promote healthy estrogen balance, and even maintain a healthy prostate. The right testosterone booster would also support healthy hormone levels, muscle growth, strength and stamina, and provide us with a teenagers libido.
No, I am not talking about my time machine, but in this article I am going to take a very detailed look at a testosterone booster that just might do all the things we want. Following is my full detailed RSP Nutrition Prime T review.
What is Prime T?
Prime T is a what I call a premium natural testosterone supplement that has been scientifically formulated to promote healthy estrogen balance, help maintain a healthy prostate, optimize testosterone, increase your energy level and provide you with a feeling over much better overall wellness.
It also supports muscle growth and helps burn fat to help you improve you overall body composition.
Prime T is formulated with proven ingredients that are designed to help optimize your natural hormone and testosterone levels.
Let’s have a detailed look at the ingredients in Prime T.
What are the Ingredients in RSP Nutrition’s Prime T?
As you can see on the label above, Prime T ingredients include the following: Vitamin D, Vitamin B3, Folate, Vitamin B12, Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek Extract, Maca Extract, DIM, Safed Musli Extract, Boron and Bipprene.
Here is a breakdown of each ingredient:
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D3 in reality, is a hormone your body produces after your skin is exposed to sunlight. If you are like me and can’t get enough sun, you can supplement yourself with a Vitamin D3 supplement, that is proven to work best when taken in dosages of 3,000IU-5,000IU. Nutritionists and fitness experts agree, Vitamin D3 is the single most important ingredient to be included in a supplement, especially when it comes to safely raising your testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B3 – We also know B3 as Niacin. Like other B vitamins, B3 helps the body break down carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy. It also plays a role in gland and liver function in that it helps remove harmful chemicals from the liver. As far as testosterone goes, Niacin is critical to boosting the levels of human growth hormone, along with the increased production of testosterone.
- Folate (Folic Acid) – Folate is more commonly known as Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid and is needed for the B vitamins absorption. Folic acid is vital for men since it stimulates their sperm production. This also obviously contributes to the improvement of sexual function in men. Improved male potency is another benefit of Folate.
- Vitamin B12 – B12 is necessary in our bodies to convert carbohydrates into glucose, which leads to energy production and also keeps us from feeling fatigued or lethargic. It helps in the regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and even keeps our brains from shrinking. B12 also helps maintain a healthy digestive system. It also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels. It is important for healthy skin, hair, and nails. Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer. B12 does not increase testosterone but does help with our sperm production.
- Zinc – Zinc is an important part of our diets. Its main functions in our bodies include boosting immunity, helping us fight cancer, assisting in keeping our hormones balanced, and lowering blood sugar to fight off diabetes. Zinc has been found to have a direct impact on boosting testosterone, but only in those males who actually have a deficiency.
- D-Aspartic Acid (D-AA) – a naturally occurring amino acid that acts a regulator of testosterone production. It has been shown to increase natural testosterone production. Also promotes the natural release of luteinizing hormones (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormones (FSH) to help optimize all your hormones. For even more information on the benefits of DAA, see my DAA review by CLICKING HERE.
- Fenugreek Extract – A natural herb that contains a compound that has been shown to support the release of LH. When LH is released, the natural production of testosterone is stimulated and increased, so that more free testosterone is released. This in turn prevents the conversion of testosterone into DHT and estrogen. Men need less estrogen, not more. Check out all the other great benefits of Fenugreek in my full detailed article by CLICKING HERE.
- Maca Extract – A member of the vociferous vegetable family that has been shown to help improve fertility through increased production of sperm. Maca also helps to inhibit prostate growth supporting decreased conversion of testosterone to DHT. To read a very detailed article I wrote on all the other amazing benefits of Maca, please CLICK HERE.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) – Diindolylmethane (DIM) is what’s called a phytochemical that aids in the regulation of good and bad estrogen metabolism in the body, and blocks testosterone from converting to estrogen. This balances out hormone levels and allows for more free testosterone. Free testosterone is essential for a healthy and active metabolism. DIM supports healthy hormone levels in men by helping to maintain ideal testosterone levels while optimizing estrogen-testosterone ratios. This can lead to improved lean body mass while promoting a healthy sex drive and helping to boost energy levels. But, DIM does not directly increase testosterone. It allows free testosterone to be made available by helping to release it from the SHBG.
- Safed Musli – This is a flowering plant originating in the tropical regions of Asia and Africa. It may have been used in the past to boost energy levels, relieve pre-natal and post-natal problems and was used as a remedy for arthritis. The most recent benefit discovered is as a natural aphrodisiac that is safe to use with no side effects.
- Boron – This is a mineral that critical to a variety of biological functions. Some of these include: helping increase free testosterone levels, reduction and proper estrogen flow, and assist with the proper metabolism of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Bioperine – Bioperine is added to many supplements because of its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it makes the supplement easier to digest and make the ingredients available quicker for the body to use.
NOTE: The Other Ingredients in this supplement, including Magnesium Stearate and Stearic Acid, makes this not Vegan friendly.
Every ingredient in Prime T is thoroughly tested in a GMP certified facility, to make sure the product is the highest in quality and consistency.
Are There Any Side Effects From Prime T?
As with most all natural testosterone supplements, there are no known side effects and is completely safe to take. One side effect reported however, was quite an increase in libido. Is that really a side effect? I don’t think so:)
Conclusion for RSP Nutrition Prime T – Not the Best, But Still Really Good
Prime T has some really good ingredients that are scientifically proven to increase testosterone levels. I wish there was a little higher dosages of Vitamin D and Zinc, but what’s here is adequate.
Product reviews I read for Prime T are around 90% positive. As with all supplements, everyone’s body reacts differently so this is no surprise.
Here is a summary of the benefits:
- Boosts Testosterone
- Helps you build lean muscle
- Increase Energy, Stamina and Vitality
- Reduces Estrogen
- Increases Libido for a Healthy Sex drive
- May help reduce unwanted fat
I am highly recommending Prime T as a quality testosterone boosting supplement! Get yours below at a great price.