There are so many testosterone boosters on the market now days, that are complete garbage. That is why is was refreshing to find a very powerful, premium natural testosterone booster that delivers what it promises. I really like the ingredients in this booster, and the high quality and science backed formula that it includes.
This very new T booster is called TerraTest and was developed and manufactured by a company called Spear Performance.
Let’s have a look at Spear Performance.
Who is Spear Performance?
Spear Performance is a natural health products company formed by a professional athlete named Thomas Keiser, who was an NFL Linebacker. SPEAR Performance was launched in November of 2015. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA and is committed to optimizing the lives of athletes and business professionals through the use of cutting-edge, natural products.
While Thomas was playing, he realized how important natural health products were in enhancing the performance of both himself, and his teammates. They all knew that they could not take anything that would cause them to fail a performance enhancement drug test. He launched Spear Performance to help all athletes with natural products that would do the job without the side effects of steroids and other illegal performance enhancing drugs.
Spear has launched very successful natural health products, with the most recent being TerraTest Premium Testosterone Booster.
What is TerraTest by Spear Performance?
Simply put, TerraTest is a plant based testosterone supplement. That means just what it sound like, all the ingredients are derived from plants. Many people in the weight lifting and fitness industry seem to think that to build muscle mass, you must eat meat and have a diet that is high in protein. The truth is, there are tons of benefits of using natural or plant based testosterone boosters. Some studies have even shown that vegetarians had 6% higher testosterone levels than most meat eaters. I am not so sure about that but I do know that natural testosterone boosters like TerraTest have helped me tremendously, when they contain the right high quality scientifically proven ingredients.
What are the Ingredients in TerraTest?
The ingredients in the formula are all backed by scientific articles. Several ingredients are included that are well known as testosterone boosters. There is a proprietary blend in this booster, but unlike the garbage boosters, Spear is completely transparent and provides the amount of each ingredient in the blend, so I am good with that. And, I do like these ingredients a lot.
Here are the ingredients in TerraTest, along with details of each:
- Zinc – Zinc is a trace mineral that is vital for our bodies to properly produce testosterone. The Zinc Gluconate in this formula, is one of the most absorbable forms of Zinc. Unfortunately, it is also a very expensive form of Zinc because it takes so much of it to produce small amounts of the Zinc we need. Zinc not only boosts your testosterone, but also manages testosterone synthesis, release, and protects against the normal testosterone decrease after you workout.
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 in reality, is a hormone your body produces after your skin is exposed to sunlight. I am sure many people are like me and can’t get enough sun. If that is the case, you can supplement yourself with a Vitamin D3 supplement. It is best to take in dosages between 3000 and 5000 IUs, when you are trying to increase your T levels. This formula has a little lower dose than I would like, but even lower doses will help. Nutritionists and fitness experts agree that Vitamin D3 is the single most important ingredient to be included in a supplement, especially when it comes to safely increasing your testosterone levels.
These following ingredients are part of the proprietary blend:
- Beta Vulgaris Extract – More commonly know as Beetroot, this root vegetable is loaded with essential nutrients. Beetroots are an excellent source of fiber, Vitamin B9, manganese, potassium, iron and vitamin C. Beetroots and beetroot juices are known to have many health benefits, including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure and increased exercise performance.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha – This supplement is known as the World’s Best Ashwagandha and is the highest concentration full spectrum Ashwagandha root extract available. KSM-66 is also, the most clinically studied Ashwagandha on the market today. Ashwagandha is a important herb in Indian Ayurvedic medicine for over 3000 years and has become a popular supplement around the world, due to its health benefits. KSM-66 is the purest form of Ashwahandha. It is known to reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men and has been effective at boosting brain function. Adding Ashwagandha to your supplement list may be an great way to improve your health and overall quality of life. For more information on the benefits of Ashwagandha, CLICK HERE.
- Eurycoma Longjack – This is more commonly know as Tongkat Ali, especially in testosterone boosters. It has traditionally been used all over the South East parts of Asia to treat a wide variety of issues. Tongkat Ali is routinely added to testosterone boosting supplements because of its testosterone boosting abilities. It is also used to improve overall sexual health, energy, and stamina. To read about all the benefits of Eurycoma Longjack, aka Tongkat Ali, CLICK HERE.
- Maca Root Extract – Maca is one of my favorite herbs of all time, besides Pine Pollen. It has so many awesome benefits, including improved muscle building, increased energy, more stamina, increased sex drive, helps overcome erectile dysfunction, improves fertility, prostrate health, stronger teeth and bones, better mental focus and clearer thinking and helps reduce depression. Maca does not directly increase testosterone, but because of all the other benefits, your testosterone is sure to increase as a result.
- Epimedium Sagitattum Extract – We know this as Horny Goat Weed (HGW). As you can imagine by that name, it is most widely known as an extremely powerful aphrodisiac for hundreds of years. Although this is the main benefit of HGW, it has also been shown to help in controlling asthma, has anti-ageing properties, decreases the ability of cancer cells to invade the body or migrate to other areas of the body, helps treat erectile dysfunction, similar to what Viagra does, treats Osteoporosis and is a memory enhancer.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) – DIM is an ingredient that you can easily get from eating cruciferous vegetables like Kale and Broccoli. It is thought to be good at lowering estrogen levels which is good for testosterone. Unfortunately, it has also been shown that it can actually increase your estrogen levels which is obviously not what us guys want or need. It is really more of a estrogen moderator, than blocker as many think.
- Indole-3-Corbinole – Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a substance found in vegetables like broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, collard greens, cauliflower, kale, mustard greens, turnips, and rutabagas. It can be produced in labs but is best if taken as a natural supplement from foods. Indole-3-carbinol is used for prevention of breast cancer, colon cancer, and other types of cancer. DIM is actually created when I3C is broke down in the body.
- Stinging Nettle Root – Did you know there is a protein known as “sex hormone binding globulin” or SHBG, that attaches itself to the testosterone hormone? Now you know, and when this happens, that free testosterone is made immobile and inactive to be used. A substance found in stinging nettle can block this effect pretty well, meaning that a man’s testosterone level increases considerably. And, there is a lot of evidence that links stinging nettle root to improved prostate health and urinary health. This is critical not only for your sexual health but also for your overall health and well being.
- Primavie Purified Shialjit Extract – Routinely used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, Shilajit is known for its ability to promote healthy CoQ10 levels in the body, which results in more natural energy production. It also supports male sexual health by increasing free & total testosterone levels, along with increasing Nitric Oxide levels, all critical for a healthy sex life. And, Shilajit is also known to increases exercise endurance and your overall fitness level.
- Boron Citrate – Boron is a trace mineral that is critical to your health and for maintaining testosterone levels. I do find it interesting that there is no recommended daily allowance (RDA) for users for Boron. However, studies have shown, 10 mg supplemented daily appears to be the proper amount for boosting and keeping your testosterone at the optimum levels. The same studies show that anything less than 6 mg won’t provide much benefit with regards to your testosterone levels. There is also evidence that trying to supplement with higher dosages (20 mg daily or more) could be harmful. In this study where men took 10mg of Zinc per day, a 28% increase in free testosterone and a 39% decrease in estrogen was observed. Pretty good numbers if you ask me, especially for men over 50.
- BioPerine Black Pepper Extract – Bioperine is added to many supplements because it helps you with the absorption of all the other ingredients.
- Yohimbine – This is from the Yohimbe evergreen tree that is native to western and central Africa. It has been used as an aphrodisiac. Since there is only 1mg in this formula, it is unlikely to do anything. Normal dosages are 10mg a day.
Why is TerraTest Better than Some Other T Boosters?
- All Natural – It is Free from artificial colors, sweeteners, and flavors.
- The formula is considered to be Innovative, comprehensive, and is completely science-based.
- Made in America in a cGMP facility. This means Spear Performance follows Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations enforced by the FDA. cGMPs provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities.
- Certified Banned-Substance Free by BSCG. BSCG or Banned Substance Control Group, works with supplement brands, ingredient suppliers, manufacturing facilities, and individual teams and athletes to ensure the quality of dietary supplement products and ingredients and protect against contamination with drugs or other agents that can lead to health concerns or positive drug tests.
- Uses only Premium quality ingredients & standards.
- Used by the BEST – NFL athletes, business executives, and special ops soldiers.
Are There any Side Effect While Taking TerraTest?
Since this is an all natural plant-based supplement, it is not expected to cause any side effects. From all the user reviews I have read, no one has reported any side effects.
So Is TerraTest a Powerful Premium NATURAL Testosterone Booster? – No doubt About It!
This is indeed a powerful testosterone booster that uses premium natural ingredients. I do think the dosages are a little short, compared to some of my top recommended boosters. However, it is really good for what you get at a good price.
I say give it a try and you can get the best price below at Amazon: