Everyone has heard of Nugenix, right? It has been hyped on TV for years as the best testosterone booster on the planet. I would have to disagree, based on my own trial with it. It did nothing for me.
But now, Nugenix has finally updated their formula at my suggestion (not really but I would have), to create Nugenix Total-T.
Is it the next best thing in T Boosters? Is it really men’s total testosterone boosting formula? Maybe, the ingredients seem to say so.
What is this new improved formula, let’s see.
What is Nugenix Total-T?
Total T is the latest and greatest Nugenix formula to date. It is considered to be 0ne of the most advanced supplements on the market today. It contains a scientifically proven formula of ingredients. The ingredients have also been optimized to provide you with increased overall performance, while also helping to prevent the age related decreases in testosterone that all men experience.
The original Nugenix formula has been upgraded to include much higher performing ingredients, like Boron. Three of the 8 ingredients have been clinically proven to increase your low testosterone and increase energy, lean muscle mass, along with enhanced vitality and stamina.
What are these advanced supplements?
What are the Ingredients in this New Formula of Nugenix Total T?
The high-potency, high-performing and high bioavailability testosterone boosting ingredients are:
- Vitamin B6 – It is important to note, your body cannot store enough B6 from day to day, so you have to ingest B6 either in the foods you eat or get it in a supplement like this one. B6 helps slow down estrogen production, which allows for more testosterone to be produced. It is also known to help with brain function and plays an important in proper hemoglobin production. B6 does not directly increase your testosterone, but does help with its production.
- Vitamin B12 – B12 is also known as cobalamin, or the energy vitamin. It is known to help raise testosterone levels considerably, when taken with Vitamin B6, while at the same time will increase your energy levels. B12 helps create energy in the body through the processing and breaking down of dietary fats, which also helps us reduce fat production. One study showed that B12 can also have a increased effect on sperm mobility and density, which is directly related to testicular testosterone levels.
- Zinc – Zinc has a lot of benefits for our health, including the fact it is anti-inflammatory, while also boosting your immune system. It is known to have antioxidant properties which are critical to help reduce inflammation and protect against chronic conditions, like heart diseases, some types of cancer, and high blood sugar that can lead to diabetes. It is important to note, Zinc will only help raise your testosterone if you are deficient in Zinc. All the other great benefits of Zinc still make it a worthwhile supplement.
- L-Citrulline Malate – This is considered a non-essential amino acid that your kidneys take and convert it into another amino acid called L-Arginine and another beneficial nutrient, nitric oxide. Both of these enhance our performance, help with recovery from exercise and support muscle growth due to added endurance. It is also widely known to help with ED because of the nitric oxide increase.
- Fenugreek Extract – Fenugreek has so many benefits, I won’t cover them all here, but it is proven to increase testosterone when taken with Zinc. Luckily for us, this formula does include Zinc. It is also known to improve our other hormone levels, which is known to help with our heart functions, energy levels, sex drive, immune system, fertility and give us overall sense of well-being. For a very detailed article on all of the awesome benefits of Fenugreek, you can read my article by CLICKING HERE.
- elevATP® Blend – First of all, what is ATP? That is a great question. ATP is short for Adenosine Triphosphate. Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is called the “energy currency” of life by biologists. It is the molecule that stores the energy we need to do just about everything we do. elevATP helps our bodies produce more of its own ATP naturally. Producing more ATP gives us more energy to do the things we want to do an a daily basis. Also with improved production of ATP, our bodies gain the following benefits:
⇒ Helps improve athletic performance
⇒ Increases your power output and training quantity
⇒ Helps enhance performance
⇒ Supports increased lean muscle mass, leading to improved body composition
- Eurycoma Longifolia Extract – To me and most in the supplement industry, this is more commonly known as Tongkat Ali. Tongkat Ali helps increase sex drive in multiple ways, including initiating free testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and aromatase activity. SHBG is a protein that inhibits the circulation of your free testosterone by binding it up and making it unavailable, which in turn causes your testosterone levels to be lower.
- Boron – Boron is considered a trace mineral that is very important to your health and for maintaining your testosterone levels. In one study where men took 10mg of Zinc per day, a 28% increase in free testosterone and a 39% decrease in estrogen was observed. This is especially important for men over 50 whose testosterone are known to be decreased. Taking over 40mg of Boron is not recommended.
Notice that this supplement provides full disclosure with their ingredients. No proprietary blends here. This is a good sign.
Why Should I Take Nugenix Total T?
Turns out, there are a lot of good reason to take this new Nugenix formula.
- As I mentioned earlier, all the ingredients are clinically and scientifically proven.
- Will allow you to improve your performance in the gym.
- Regain some of your younger self with more energy, stamina and motivation.
- Boosts both free and total testosterone levels. Most supplements do one or the other.
- Ingredients have improved bioavailability, meaning easier to process.
- Increased testosterone translates to better performance in the bedroom.
- Formula contains No Stimulants, No Fillers and No Watered-Down Ingredients.
Total T is going to far surpass the original Nugenix product that helped millions of men (just not me), and the Big Hurt, Frank Thomas.
Are there Any Side Effects While Taking Total T?
The only way anyone would have side effects with this formula, would be to take way too much of it. Follow the recommend dosage and you will have no issues. This product is safe for all males over the age of 18.
This Stuff is Worth A Try Now With the New Updated Formula!
I did not like the original Nugenix formula, because it was lacking ingredients. This new formula includes everything I would want, with the exception of Magnesium. Adding Magnesium would push this supplement to #1 for testosterone boosters.
I am going to order some and I will update this post with my results in a few months. In the mean time, you should also get yours and we can compare results.
Get yours today by clicking the Amazon Add below: