Andro400 Max is a highly touted testosterone booster that is just a slight variation of the original supplement, Andro400. The Max version has a higher dose of the main ingredient in Andro400, which is Eurycoma Longifolia Extract. They also added a couple of amino acids to the Max formula. I will discuss all of these in more detail later in this review.
I want you to know that I did try Andro400 Max for several months. I will reveal my results in detail at the end of this review.
Check out this review of Andro400 Max to find out why I would or would not recommend it.
What are The Benefits of Andro400 Max – According to Their Web Page.
- Increased energy
- Greater strength and stamina
- Improved muscle mass
- Enhanced libido and sexual performance
- Enhanced immune system
- Reduced body fat
- Enhanced blood flow
- Increased nitric oxide levels
How Does Andro400 Max Work? If it does?
Andro400 Max is a natural testosterone boosting supplement that is supposed to work through the stimulation of increased testosterone production within the body. There are many herbal ingredients on the market that have been shown to help men with low testosterone levels. The ingredients in the Max formula are also used in other testosterone boosters due to their potential benefits.
There are a good deal of testosterone boosting formulas out there, that have high quality ingredients in the correct scientifically proven amount that are very beneficial. Unfortunately, Andro400 Max is not one of them.
Since it only contains 3 ingredients and the potency of these ingredients is extremely low compared to the top-notch testosterone supplements out there, I would highly recommend you check out some of my other testosterone booster reviews before spending your money on this particular supplement.
CLICK HERE to read my article on the Top Ten Testosterone Boosters for 2018.
Now, let’s take a look at its ingredients in Andro400 Max in more detail and see what the science says.
Andro400 Max ingredients – Are They Effective? Maybe, Maybe Not.
Most testosterone supplements have at least six to ten ingredients in their formulas, but as I already mentioned, Andro400 Max supplement only contains three. Here they are with some more information:
- Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract: Eurycoma, also known as Tongkat Ali, is its main ingredient. Sadly, the Andro400 Max supplement only contains the standard dosage of around 250mg. This ingredient has been exhaustively researched, and most researchers concluded that Eurycoma elevates serum testosterone and increases muscle strength, enhances sexuality and fertility, combats aging, has anti-inflammatory, antimalarial, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties and helps reduce anxiety and stress. It has also been proven that it does not affect urinary testosterone in male athletes, if they take it in the recommended dosage.
- L-Arginine: an amino acid that is critical for the body to make proteins. Several studies show it increases the efficiency of nitric oxide in the body, which can help to boost blood flow. This is the reason some people use it to increase blood flow to cold hands and feet, especially diabetics, like myself. It can also be used for heart and blood vessel conditions, erectile dysfunction and male infertility. It is also used in sports to improve athletic performance and boost the immune system. There is one scientific study that requested more investigation since it increases your nitric oxide levels and that can alter musculoskeletal metabolism during exercise. Now for the bad stuff! It also has some side effects: it can cause nausea, cramps, diarrhea, allergic reactions, and asthma symptoms. Is nothing ever just good for us?
- L-Citrulline: It is a non-essential amino acid that our body transforms into L-arginine and nitric oxide. These compounds improve the health of your heart and blood vessels since nitric oxide helps your arteries relax and work better, thus improving blood flow. Evidence suggests it also may boost your immune system and improve erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction. People usually combine it with L-Arginine because it is believed to help postpone fatigue.
That’s all there is to the Andro400 Max ingredients, and even though there is some scientific evidence about their benefits, there are many other products on the market that have higher quality ingredients of the correct proportions for your health.
What are the Pros and Cons for Andro400 Max?
- Contains two nitric oxide boosters
- Could help improve bedroom performance
- Uses at least one clinically studied testosterone boosting ingredient
- Individual dosages are very low compared to those of other more highly ranked testosterone supplements
- Overall potency is also very low compared to others
- It only contains three ingredients
Andro400 Max Review Summary – Including My Own Results While Taking It.
Andro400 Max is just not one of the better supplements out there as far as I am concerned. There just aren’t enough ingredients to achieve all the benefits that are advertised. And, I am convinced by the scientific studies, the ingredients it does contain need to be higher dosages.
There are some benefits to be had for some people, but I cannot in good conscience, recommend this supplement.
As far as my results, I took this supplement for a full three months to give it a real chance. I am sad to report, I did not see any of the advertised results. In fact, I did have my testosterone tested once a month and my levels actually went down, not up. I contacted their medical support group at the time and they had no idea why that happened. I felt like I had lost some weight but I think I was just hoping I did. I did not notice more energy than normal. And, unfortunately, my sex drive did not go through the roof as anticipated.
I do have some Testosterone booster supplements that I have reviewed and highly recommend. You can check out my reviews for those at the following links:
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section and I will be happy to respond to any and all of them.