Wouldn’t it be awesome if there was a fully integrated tool to help you with every aspect of planning your meals to specifically increase you testosterone, or lose fat, or gain muscle or just be healthy? I think so, and I have been searching for such a tool for a while now.
And, today is our lucky day, because I found what I think is the perfect tool for meal planning to increase testosterone, and much more.
It is called Meal Plan Magic. It does everything we need to plan every meal to help increase our testosterone and plan our meals to eat much healthier. We can also use it to plan our meals to lose weight, increase energy, decrease belly fat, improve stamina and so much more.
Before we look at the Meal Plan Magic All-in-One meal planning and preparation tool, let’s have a look at the foods we should and should not be eating to maintain our testosterone levels, or increase them.
Foods That Decrease Testosterone.
Turns out, there are a lot of foods and drinks that are considered testosterone killers. I previously wrote a detailed article about that exact subject that you can read to get more information on, by clicking this link: Foods That are Known to Lower Testosterone.
But, here is a general list of foods that are testosterone killers:
- Ice Cream – I know, I like it too, but it is full of sugar and other useless calories that destroy your testosterone.
- Alcohol – You probably already knew this would be on the list. Any type of alcohol is bad for your hormones, and if you like to drink a lot, it will wipe out your testosterone. It is also full of sugar and will cause you to gain weight as well. There is some evidence that a glass or so of red wine could slightly increase your testosterone levels. Again, moderation is critical with the red wine.
- Pasta – This one hurts me a lot, I love pasta. My wife is Italian so she is great at pasta dishes. But, pasta is carbs and unless you exercise a lot, too burn of the calories you will consume with pasta, you will gain weight. Gaining weight will lower your testosterone.
- Snacks – Sorry, no more chips and salsa, no more cookies, no more snacks of any kind that have been over processed, which is pretty much all of them. These also contain a lot of bad carbs and loaded with sugar. Instead, you can snack on raw vegetables or raw nuts, many of which are known to increase testosterone. More on that later.
- Flax or Flax Seeds – Sorry health food nuts, flax is not good for us males due to the lignans that are just like estrogen, and that is not good for our testosterone levels.
- Soy – I know, I know, soy is in just about everything now days. But, it is a testosterone killer. Soy also has an estrogenic effect which is bad for testosterone levels. High estrogen in men, equals lower T.
- Fast Foods – Do I really need to say much here? Fast foods are fried, processed, lots of added sugars, and much worse. Low nutrition content and we really need to stay away from them if we can.
- Polyunsaturated Fats (PUFA) – There are a lot of cooking oils full of PUFAs and they are testosterone killers. Use oils that are low in PUFA and high in saturated fatty acids if possible. More on those in the next section.
This is just a partial list of the foods that will kill your testosterone levels. Check my other article I mentioned above for the full list.
Foods That Will Increase Your Testosterone.
Luckily, there are a lot of awesome foods we can eat all the time, that will absolutely increase testosterone levels, while at the same time lowering estrogen. Many of these foods will also optimize all of our hormones.
I have written a very detailed article of all the foods you can eat a lot of and some others you can eat in moderation, that will increase your testosterone levels. You can check it out by clicking the following link: Foods That Increase Lower Testosterone
Here is some of the foods you can eat to increase your testosterone:
- Eggs – I love my eggs for breakfast. I prefer organic or farm raised fresh eggs because they just taste better and I know they have no added antibiotics or additives. They are full of Vitamin D and protein. But the most important ingredient is cholesterol, which we all know is needed for us to produce testosterone.
- Grass Fed Beef – Beef is an awesome source of protein. I prefer grass fed because only grass fed beef is completely free of antibiotics, possible additives like steroids and other really bad stuff. Even grain fed is not a good idea because of the injected hormones. It is also more lean.
- Oysters – Possibly the best source of Zinc you can get naturally, and we know that Zinc is proven to increase testosterone. And, oysters are also known as aphrodisiacs, so get a dozen on the half shell for later tonight and have some fun:)
- Oily Types of Fish – Oily types of fish are loaded with Vitamin D. My favorite type of oily fish is Salmon, and not the farm raised stuff. Get wild caught fish for the most benefit and avoid additives and hormones. Other great oily fish are mackerel, tuna and herring. And don’t forget to also get some sun for additional free Vitamin D, which is known to increase your testosterone naturally.
- Bacon (Organic Preferred) – Another pork meat that I love. But, you need to try really hard to find organic bacon, because traditionally raised hogs are injected with hormones just like cattle that are not grass fed. Bacon is a great source of saturated fat and cholesterol, both of which are critical for testosterone production.
- Avocados – Another amazingly healthy fruit. That’s right, it is actually a fruit, not a vegetable. It is loaded with nutrients and healthy fats, including folic acid, potassium and vitamin B6. All of these are great for increasing low testosterone.
- Pomegranate – These red juicy fruit seeds or pods are loaded with antioxidants. They taste great and are known to increase blood flow and boost testosterone, along with increasing libido. I’ll have two please:) Read my full article on Pomegranates HERE.
- Healthy Oils – As I mentioned earlier you need to be careful which oils you choose to cook with or add to your salads. Good oils are extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil, for a few examples. Olive oil is known for its properties to help men maintain their virility and coconut oil is full of critical triglycerides which are needed for increased energy and testosterone.
- Spinach – I can eat cooked spinach or raw spinach in a salad. It is full of many micronutrients that help with all your hormones, including testosterone.
- Cruciferous Veggies – These are vegetables in the cabbage family. They include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and many other leafy green vegetables. These types of veggies will lower estrogen levels in men, which allows for higher levels of testosterone.
- Nuts – Some good nuts are macadamia nuts, brazil nuts and almonds. Brazil nuts are loaded with selenium which has been shown to increase testosterone levels on its own. Read more about these nut on my article mentioned below.
There are many more awesome foods you can eat to increase your testosterone levels and you can read about all of them and their benefits in my article mentioned earlier about those foods, or click this link: Foods That Increase Lower Testosterone
What is Meal Plan Magic?
In order to properly plan you meals to fit into your own personal health plan, you need a tool that will help you do it all in one place. That is exactly what Meal Plan Magic will do for you, and a lot more. You can do all of the following with this tool, and more that we will discuss in more detail in the next section:
- Figure out and Define your Nutrition goals.
- Figure out what your food intake should be.
- Find the best Macros for your Body Type.
- Generate Your own customized Meal Plans.
- Even Automatically Generate Grocery Lists.
- Create Your Own Diet for Fat Loss and Muscle Gain.
- Generate Meal Plans to Increase Low Testosterone.
- You will Learn how to Meal Prep for the day or week.
Personally, I don’t know why we haven’t had a tool this efficient until now. I really don’t see how anyone can go wrong by having this tool on your computer.
What are the Benefits of Meal Plan Magic?
This thing has so many benefits, I may not list them all here. But, here is the main things you can do with the awesome meal planning tool:
- Calculate your BMR, BMI, Max Rate and Nutrition Goals – Everyone’s body is unique and different. Our body types are all different. We need to know what our nutrition goals should be based on a bunch of different variables. This tool guides you through step-by-step to enter all the information needed to determine your body type and goals. It will then calculate your recommended daily food intake, along with your macros, so that you know exactly how much to eat and in what proportions of protein, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Build Custom Meal Plans that Fit YOUR Nutrition Goals – You know how important proper nutrition is for your health. With this tool, you create your meal plan based on your goals by selecting your food from a drop-down menu and then you enter the unit quantity and the tool will automatically populate calorie, protein, carbohydrate, and fat values. You can do all of these for two users and then you can print out the fully formatted and customized grocery lists and meals. I love this.
- You Can Automate Your Grocery Lists – As you build up your meal plans, your grocery list will automatically get generated. This is also based on what your already have in your own kitchen, which you can easily enter into the tool. The grocery list will include everything needed for up to two people. This is great because you can go to the store and get exactly what you need and not waste money buying things you don’t need. We all do that.
- Automatically Generate Cooking Lists – In order to meal prep, you need to know what and how much of each item to cook. This is also automatically created after you enter all the nutrition and food information for your goals.
- Create Your Weekly Meal Summary – Now that you have entered your goals, nutrition and your body type and all the other information needed, you have a complete weekly meal summary at your fingertips. You can print this out and hang it up in the kitchen or just use it directly from your computer.
There is even more you will get as bonuses when you order your Meal Plan Magic tool. Too many to mention here but all are great. These bonuses are for a limited time only so get your Meal Plan Magic today to take advantage of this offer.
Meal Plan Magic is the Real Deal?
I mean, I don’t know what else to say. This is a great tool for everyone, including bodybuilders, pro athletes, anyone trying to get healthy, anyone wanting to create a testosterone increasing meal plan, and it doesn’t matter if you are vegan, vegetarian, carnivore or whatever. For the price of this tool, you are getting a tremendous value, currently only $37! That is awesome for all these tools in one place.
I am highly recommending this tool to men, women and everyone else. Everyone will benefit tremendously from this meal planning tool.