Are you looking for a testosterone booster that will increase your testosterone in 10 hours after taking it? Sounds interesting!
Vitaligenix T10 says it can do just that along with multiple other benefits. Question is, do you think it is possible to increase your testosterone in 10 hours? I am skeptical as always by these incredible claims so I did a ton of research to see if it is possible.
Following is my detailed review of Vitaligenix T10.
What is Vitaligenix T10?
Vitaligenix T10 is a dietary supplement testosterone booster. It contains a clinically and scientifically researched blend of ingredients designed to boost your testosterone levels. The maker of this booster says that it is so powerful, it will provide you with a boost in testosterone with the first dose. They promise it can raise your testosterone levels in just the first ten hours. It sounds like it may be too good to be true.
Scientific research and clinical trials performed by the makers of this product, show it works due to the researched dosages of special ingredients which can increase the levels of bioavailable testosterone by 33.8%, while at the same time, decrease your estradiol or estrogen.
The company responsible for the creation of Vitaligenix T10 is called MuscleTech. They are a reputable company with many other popular supplements, including protein powder, weight loss products like HydroxyCut, vitamins, and much more. So the company is for real.
According to the company, to reap the benefits of this booster, you only need take two servings, which is six capsules of the supplement a day. This should help you start to feel a testosterone boost in the first ten hours. You also have the option of taking one serving or three capsules twice a day to help your body support optimal testosterone levels.
MuscleTech calls this product, “The most advanced 10-hour testosterone booster ever“.
But, will Vitaligenix T10 really boost your free testosterone levels as much as it says and in ten hours? Is it worth your hard-earned money, because this stuff is not cheap? I will let you know if it is worth the money in the final conclusion of this article.
I will hopefully answer all of these questions and more, but first let’s take a look at the ingredients.
What are the Ingredients in Vitaligenix T10?
Following is the list of ingredients in this supplement along with a description of each and their benefits:
- Zinc – Zinc Gluconate is one of the most absorbable forms of Zinc. It is also one of the most expensive forms of Zinc because it takes more of it to produce small amounts of the needed Zinc. Zinc serves as a raw material for testosterone and also manages testosterone synthesis, release, and protects against normal testosterone depletion after a workout .
- Fenugreek Extract – Fenugreek has become a well established testosterone booster and is found in many testosterone supplements. It helps you increase lean muscle mass, physical strength, endurance and stamina. Fenugreek is also scientifically and clinically proven to increase free testosterone levels in just 8-weeks. Fenugreek also contain what are called steroidal saponins and sapogenins, which are important for your sex hormones and your libido. You can check out my full and very detailed review of all the benefits of Fenugreek by CLICKING HERE.
- Maca Extract – Maca does not directly increase testosterone, but does help to promote your testosterone production and has a bunch of other awesome benefits. These include all of these functions in your body’s endocrine system:
–Sexual function or Increased libido is a well known benefit.
–Improves Brain and nervous system.
–Better and higher quality Sleep.
–More stable Metabolism.
–Improved Energy levels.
Read my full and extremely detailed article about all the benefits of Maca, by CLICKING HERE.
- Tribulus Extract – Tribulus Terrestis has been used for around 400 years in places like Eastern Europe, China to treat sexual performance problems, such as low testosterone, sex drive, premature ejaculation, and erectile dysfunction. This herb has not been shown to increase testosterone in males that already have testosterone level within the defined range for their age. For males that do have low T, it has been shown to increase their testosterone.
- Boron Citrate – Boron is a trace mineral that is very important to your health and for boosted testosterone levels. It is interesting that there is no recommended daily allowance (RDA) for us for Boron. Studies have shown, 10 mg supplemented daily appears to be the proper amount for boosting and keeping your testosterone at the optimum levels.
The same studies show that anything less than 6 mg won’t provide much benefit with regards to your testosterone levels. There is also evidence that trying to supplement with higher dosages (20 mg daily or more) could be harmful. In this study where men took 10mg of Zinc per day, a 28% increase in free testosterone and a 39% decrease in estrogen was observed. Pretty good numbers if you ask me.
- Broccoli – Provides DIM, which supports healthy hormone levels in men by helping to maintain correct testosterone levels while optimizing estrogen to testosterone ratios. This can lead to improved lean body mass while promoting a healthy sex drive and helping to boost energy levels. But, DIM does not directly increase testosterone. It allows free testosterone to be made available by helping to unbind it from the SHBG.
- Olive Extract – Olive leaf extract is derived from the leaves of the olive tree and has been used medicinally for thousands of years. The most important ingredient in olive leaf extract is oleuropein, along with other compounds, that deliver many health benefits for those who regularly consume this extract. The most important health benefits of olive leaf extract include its ability to lower blood pressure, improve cardiovascular health, regulate blood sugar, improve brain functions, and strengthen immunity. It also has been shown to help with weight loss, improve the appearance of your skin, and treat arthritis and herpes breakouts.
- Safed Musli Extract – This is a flowering plant originating in the tropical regions of Asia and Africa. It may have been used in the past to boost energy levels, relieve pre-natal and post-natal problems and was used as a remedy for arthritis. The most recent benefit discovered is as a natural aphrodisiac that is safe to use with no side effects.
Does VitaliGenix Deliver On Its Promises?
This is a really good question. I have read all the customer reviews available and they are mixed. There are many that say this supplement does do what it advertises, and there are of course some that say it did nothing for them.
Based on the ingredients and the dosages that are recommended, I believe it will increase your testosterone, but I am not convinced it will do it in the first ten hours. Maybe it will for some males, but it is a tough pill to swallow, no pun intended.
The ingredients in this formula may make you think your testosterone has increased within the first ten hours because of the way they make you feel and the increase in your sex drive. These things are not bad but they can happen with no increase in your testosterone.
I would recommend the dosage twice a day to optimize your overall free testosterone levels instead of once to try and boost your T in 10 hours.
I don’t recommend this supplement for guys who don’t have a lot of money since it is most likely the highest priced testosterone booster on the market. If you have the money, you should give it a shot for at least a month and if it isn’t doing its thing, switch to one of my top ten boosters for 2018 that you can check out in my new article by CLICKING HERE. They are all cheaper and most of them have as good or better ingredients.
To try VitaliGenix, click on the Amazon add below where you will get the best price available: