Testosterone levels in men all around the world, have been steadily declining since at least the ’80s. Studies show the average testosterone level of men decreases by around 1 – 1.5% per year after the age of about 30. Believe it or not, many teenagers are now even being diagnosed with the level of testosterone that used to be seen in men in their 80s. Low testosterone is even becoming an issue for women, even though they need much less than males do. We all need to have a way to increase low testosterone, without prescriptions. Fortunately, there are many herbs that help increase testosterone naturally and with basically no side effects.
My favorite place to get the best natural herbs and supplements, is Lost Empire Herbs. These guys are awesome and are the best at what they do.
In this article, I will talk about several of these awesome herbs, that you should only get from the best source available.
Which Herbs Should I Use to Help Increase My Testosterone?
There are many ways to increase your testosterone. Sadly, the medical ways include a ton of really bad side effects. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) may include injections, pills, lotions, topical gels or creams that are commonly found on the market today.
Additionally, a lot of great information is available for raising testosterone by having a proper diet, doing the right exercises and following a healthy lifestyle.
The good news is, these are not the only options for boosting low testosterone levels. Natural herbs and supplements are taking on the low testosterone epidemic and have made tremendous discoveries about the great benefits of these herbs.
It has been estimated that nearly 80% of the population in the world use some type of natural supplementation for health issues, instead of following the medically suggested big pharma ideas.
Here is some of the amazing herbs that help you deal with the issues surrounding low testosterone:
- Tongkat Ali – This great herb is also called Longjack, Malaysian Ginseng and Eurycoma Longifolia. It is native to Malaysian rain forests. Tongkat Ali is routinely added to testosterone boosting supplements because of its testosterone boosting abilities. It is also used to improve overall sexual health, energy, and stamina. In multiple clinical trials, Tongkat Ali has been shown to increase free testosterone levels in males by as much as 25% to 50%.
Some of the benefits of increased Testosterone levels normally reported are while taking Tongkat Ali:
–Increased lean muscle mass with correct exercise.
–A decrease in fat levels, including that belly fat that is associated with low testosterone.
–Better energy levels and less fatigue at home and at work.
–A more stable overall mood.
–Some Cancer fighting can occur.
–Increased volume of semen in men.
–Reduced blood sugar levels.
— Improved critical thinking with better focus.
Of course, everyone may respond differently to Tongkat Ali, and the results you see, and feel will also depend on the dose you take. I will talk about the does and which Tongkat Ali you should look for after we discuss any side effects of this amazing herb.
For even more information, check out my detailed article about Tongkat Ali by CLICKING HERE.
- Mucuna pruriens – Mucuna is also called velvet bean vine, and is a yearly legume that produces peas. The pea seeds have been used for hundreds of years in herbal medicine and in Ayurvedic medicine to treat various mood disorders. Considered a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine (L-Dopa) is mostly known for assisting in our mental processes, such as motivation, mood, focus, memory, voluntary muscular movement, and learning. Research has also shown that L-Dopa supports lean muscle growth and normal hormone levels in men and women. This herb is known for its aphrodisiac effects along with increasing libido and fertility. In males, it increases testosterone levels and also improves sperm quality. Bodybuilders use Mucuna to help suppress prolactin, which is associated with low levels of testosterone. Prolactin is known to decrease testosterone levels. Too much prolactin in males, can cause erectile dysfunction (ED), gynecomastia (male breasts), as well as some inflammatory diseases, besides lower testosterone levels.
- Nettle Root – Also called Stinging Nettles. There is a protein known as “sex hormone binding globulin” or SHBG, that attaches itself to the testosterone hormone, preventing it from its mobility so it can’t be used as free testosterone. The cool thing about stinging nettles is, there is a substance in it that can block this SHBG binding effect somewhat, thus making a man’s testosterone level increases considerably. Nettle also improves the testosterone to estrogen ratio in a man’s body, which will help to eliminate the symptoms of having low testosterone. And, there is a lot of evidence that links stinging nettle root to improved prostate health and urinary health. This is critical not only for overall health but for improved sexual health as well.
- Pine Pollen – This is by far my favorite herb, because of all of it’s amazing benefits. I consider it a superfood, along with Maca! Although there are 126 different species of Pine Pollen, the best two sources are from Chinese Oil Pine and Canadian Oil Pine. The Chinese version is of much higher quality and they have been using it for 1000s of years for all the health benefits it provides. Pine pollen is known to have over 200 bioactive vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and other super nutrients in every single serving. According to Chinese use, pine pollen enters the body’s organs, including the lungs, kidneys, spleen, heart, and liver. Here are just some of the great benefits of Pine Pollen:
–Hormone Support (Testosterone too!)
–Improves the Immune System
–Food for Your Brain ( Better Focus and Clear Thinking)
–Helps Balance Androgenic and Estrogenic Hormones
–Helps Detoxify the Liver and Supports Liver Health
–Improves Skin and Hair Health
–Protects the Cardiovascular System
–Some Evidence Points to Reducing Cholesterol
–Helps Regulate Weight by Increasing Your Metabolism
–Increases Energy and Stamina
–Increases the body’s Antioxidant capability
–Optimizes Breast Health in Women and Prostate Health in Men
–Improves Endurance and Recovery
–Supports Healthy Joints and Bones
There is a bunch more information about Pine Pollen in my full review and very detailed review. CLICK HERE to check it out.
Where Should I Get My Herbs Online?
I am going to give you several tips to make sure you get the good stuff only. For me, I will not accept just any nutritional supplement. I do my research and only buy the best and highest quality herbs and supplements available. This is very important to my when it comes to my health and especially when it comes to my libido. Just saying:)
I have researched many natural herb companies for you and me. It is my preference to go with the only Performance Herbalism company that back all there products with scientific research, Lost Empire Herbs. What is Performance Herbalism, you ask? It is all about using herbs to enhance performance. This would include Athletic Performance, Sexual Performance and Mental Performance.
I also prefer Lost Empire Herbs because they are the Premier Provider of High Potency Herbal Extracts from Around the World that Increase Peak Mental and Physical Performance.
Here are my tips for finding the right company to buy your herbs:
- Buy only from reputable companies and make sure they are registered.
- Don’t buy from a company that guarantees extreme results or tries to sell you a potent product for very cheap prices. Scammers!
- This is all about your health, so do your due diligence and get the best. Remember, you get what you pay for.
NOTE: One drawback to Lost Empire Herbs is, they sometimes run out of some herbs temporarily due to the high demand for the best herbs on the planet. That’s OK with me, I can wait for the best!
Use Natural Herbs and Supplements for Your Low Testosterone Issues.
The risk of Testosterone Replacement Therapy and other associated medical treatments are just to high. Unless TRT is really your only option, use natural herbs for a multitude of health issues. Lost Empire Herbs is my place for all natural herbs. I love their Pine Pollen and also their combo herb sets.
Below are links to some of the awesome combo packs.
And for Women, 100% natural herbs supplements in combination to support health, longevity, beauty and more. CLICK HERE!