You keep saying to yourself, “How am I supposed to choose the right testosterone boosting supplement?”. The answer is simple, I will research them all and provide a review for each and provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision. In this review, I will tell you everything you need to know about GNC’s latest testosterone booster to date.
It is called Force Factor Alpha King.
Ok, so what is Alpha King?
What is GNC’s Force Factor Alpha King?
Alpha King™, is touted as “the strongest male vitality supplement to date from Force Factor®”. It is the latest product from GNC to boost free testosterone better than all their other products before, including Nugenix, the highest selling formula ever.
The ingredients in the new formula seem to be more of a libido booster, but is really a hybrid of both testosterone booster and sex drive enhancer. The ingredients are said to be much more bioavailable than previous Force Factor products.
Did I mention Force Factor has created a total of 6 products, which include, Test X180, Test X180 Ignite, and Test X180 Alpha.
What are the Fancy New Ingredients in the Alpha King Formula?
Here are the ingredients in Alpha King:
- AlphaFen® Fenugreek Seed Extract – 400 mg
- Tribulus Terrestris (fruit) – 150 mg
- Black Maca Root Extract – 100 mg
- DIM (diindolylmethane) – 100 mg
Other Ingredients include: Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #6.
What do Each of the Main Ingredients do for me?
Following is a detailed description of each ingredient in the formula and what they actually do for you:
- AplhaFen – This is an updated version of TestoFen which is extracted from the Fenugreek seed. Testofen is a proprietary ingredient that is used in many testosterone supplements. This new proprietary blend is advertised to, and has been clinically proven to increase free testosterone and increase muscle mass. Of course, this is only true with a solid strength training routine. Without the muscle building process, you should not expect this formula to increase your free testosterone by significant amount. AplhaFen contains a much higher concentration of highly absorbable and bioavailable sapogenins than other formulas. These sapogenins are thought to block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. We know, less estrogen translates into more testosterone.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This is probably the most common ingredient in most testosterone and libido boosters. This ingredient is know for enhancing a man’s sex drive by as much as 79% when taken in fairly large quantities. It is also known for heart health and improving your immune system. It is not really proven that tribulus terrestris will actually increase testosterone, but may assist in testosterone production.
- Black Maca Root Extract – This specific Maca is recommended and is known to be best for increasing fertility in males, increasing sex drive, boosting stamina and strength in men. I has also been shown to improve both memory and your concentration skills.
- DIM (diindolylmethane) – DIM is a compound that is a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetable, like cabbage, spinach other cabbage family vegetables. Since it is capable of blocking estrogen production, it has become a common ingredient in many testosterone boosters. It is also know to help support all hormones in both men and women.
Because Alpha King is focused in only four ingredients and they are all disclosed with their quantities, it is unique in GNC’s product line. Most of their products contain a proprietary blend and don’t disclose quantities or qualities.
What are the Advertised Benefits of Alpha King?
Here are the advertised potential benefits of Alpha King:
- Helps you build lean muscle mass
- Improves stamina
- Increases male sex drive
- Helps you boost your energy levels to help maximize workouts
You already know that results will vary from person to person, as with any health supplement.
Be aware that this formula offers 400 milligrams of fenugreek seed extract, which is a good amount.
But, it only provides 150 milligrams of Tribulus Terrestris which according to reports, is below the typical dose of 200-450 milligrams, known to enhanced libido.
Are there any Side Effects with this Product?
There have been no reported side effects, but there are not a lot of reviews on this supplement just yet. Based on the ingredients, I would not expect any side effects, unless someone were to overdose. Follow the recommended dosage and you will be fine.
What are the Pros and Cons of Alpha King?
- No Proprietary Blend. Unlike previous GNS supplements, Force Factor shows us all of Alpha King’s dosages.
- AlphaFen. This is clearly a much better version of TestoFen.
- Herbs Specifically for Men. Fenugreek, Tribulus, and Maca will all be beneficial for male sex drive and libido.
- Very Convenient Dosage. You only have to take 1 capsule per day, which is far better than most at 2, two times a day.
- Doesn’t have clean label. Too many additives, coloring and fillers in the capsules.
- More libido focused, than Testosterone Booster. If you are looking for a true testosterone booster, Alpha King probably isn’t the formula you are looking for. If you want increase libido, more energy and stamina, Alpha King does fill that bill.
- A Bit Pricey. It is a little expensive at $69.99 for one bottle.
What is the Final Verdict on Force Factor Alpha King?
This is a good formula, but is not anywhere near the top of the available testosterone supplements on the market today. I believe it does work for increasing energy, libido and stamina, it just won’t do much for your testosterone levels.
If you would like to give Alpha King a try, you can click below and get the best price at Amazon:
My recommendation is that you get yourself a well established super testosterone booster supplement that will increase you T levels and make you the MAN you want to be in the gym and everywhere else.