Are you looking for a high quality testosterone supplement that contains the proper quantities of the best ingredients?
Do you want a T-Boosting supplement formula that is clinically and scientifically proven to get you the results you need?
I suppose you also want a formula that does not contain a proprietary formula of ingredients that you can’t verify?
I am right there with you on all three questions and that is why I am writing this Alpha Wolf Force X7 honest review that will break down the ingredients and describe in detail what they are and what they will do for you and your low testosterone issues.
Ok, let’s get right into these ingredients.
What are the So-Called Golden Combination of Ingredients in Force X7?
Here are the ingredients that Alpha Wolf calls “Critical combination of the most crucial vitamins and minerals“:
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – B3 help stimulate growth hormone. It is critical to gaining muscle mass and losing fat. It is also an important component for raising HDL which is your good cholesterol while at the same time, lowering triglycerides or LDL which is bad cholesterol.
Cholesterol is a known to be the base of what forms testosterone, so it makes perfect sense why you need vitamin B3 for increasing your testosterone.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is critical for energy, memory, blood flow and testosterone production. The right amount of levels of vitamin B6 helps increase testosterone levels by promoting androgens. B6 is also know as Pyridoxine an is also vital in the production of serum growth hormone along with lowering prolactin levels. High prolactin levels are known to lower testosterone levels.
High prolactin levels have also been known to cause man boobs which is something none of us males want.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient for the body, and is needed to protect DNA and RNA, support energy, protect nerve and brain cells, stimulate serotonin production, contribute to red blood cell formation, support immune function, and maintain a positive mood.
- Vitamin D3 – D3 has many benefits, including healthier bones and teeth, regulation of insulin levels (important to your T levels), stronger immune system, brain and nervous system functions, cardiovascular health and lung function. And, it may lower risk of developing cancer. Most People can produce enough of the necessary D3 by getting 10 – 30 minutes of sun each day.
- Zinc – Zinc is considered a trace mineral that is important to testosterone production. ZMA, which is short for the combination of Zinc, Magnesium and B6 is often used by athletes to boost strength. Zinc has a direct effect on testosterone levels since it is needed for androstenedione to be converted to testosterone.
Having a deficiency in zinc will decrease the bad androgen receptors while increasing the even worse estrogen receptors and may even increase aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. This will result in less testosterone.
Zinc also plays a direct role in your immune system, so a deficiency of this vital mineral can have a serious impact on your health.
- Magnesium – This vital mineral is crucial to more than 300 different processes in your body, including helping to use other vitamins and minerals. Because it has so many functions in your body, many overlook Magnesium when it comes to your testosterone. But, a deficiency in this powerful mineral can not only send your testosterone levels on a downward spiral but it could have dire effect on many parts of the processes in your body.
- Boron – Boron is another trace mineral that is crucial to human health and boosted testosterone levels, so it is very strange that there is no set recommended daily allowance (RDA).
Studies have shown, 10 mg supplemented daily seems to be the proper amount for boosting and keeping your testosterone at the proper levels.
The same studies show that anything less than 6 mg won’t provide much benefit with regards to your testosterone levels. There is also evidence that trying to supplement with higher dosages (20 mg daily or more) could be harmful. In this study where men took 10mg of Zinc per day, they observed a 28% increase in free testosterone and a 39% decrease in estrogen. These are great numbers!
Here are the ingredients that Alpha Wolf calls “Incredibly Strong, Science Backed Herbal Support“:
- Ashwagandha Root (KSM-66) – This herb has been shown in several studies to increase testosterone by up to 18.7% while also increasing muscle mass and strength. It is also know to decrease stress, promote fat loss and promote better sleep. Another awesome benefit of KSM-66 is, it is extremely effective at lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides (fat in the blood) while also increasing HDL (good cholesterol) and improving your overall cholesterol base. As you probably know, your testicles convert cholesterol into testosterone. So obviously, the better your cholesterol profile is, the better able you are to maximize your testosterone levels. One study showed a 17% decrease in LDL and decreased triglycerides 11%, on average.
- Maca Root – First of all, let’s make it clear that Maca does not directly increase testosterone, but has a ton of other benefits. These include all of these functions that are part of the endocrine system:
- Sexual function – Increased libido is a well known benefit.
- Brain and nervous system functioning
- Energy levels
- Helps to promote Testosterone production
For my in-depth review of all the benefits of all types of Maca, CLICK HERE or Click the picture above!
- Panax Ginseng – Panax Ginseng boosts Testosterone, Nitric Oxide and has ton of other benefits. These include but are not limited to the following:
Known to increase these:
- Cognition or critical thinking
- Erection Satisfaction and performance
- Overall Wellbeing and Happiness
- All three main antioxidant enzymes
- Blood Flow
Known to decrease these:
• Inflammation and Muscle Damage
• DNA Damage
• General Oxidation
- Shilajit Extract – This awesome herb has been shown in two different human studies to increase testosterone by 19 – 23.5%! The fact that two independent studies on actual males, not rats or some other animal, showed these increases in testosterone, makes me a believer in this herb.
- Longjack (Tongkat Ali) – This is another one of those scientifically proven testosterone boosters. In three different studies on real males, not rats, testosterone levels went up by 37%, 46% and even 73% in one study. In all three studies, there was also a considerable reduction in Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), which we all know binds to testosterone, making it unavailable. This amazing herb also has many more benefits that include the following: increase muscle mass and strength, block estrogen and increase libido. Great benefits in one herb!
And of course, Biopirine (Black Pepper Extract) is added to this formula to aid your body in absorbing all of the other nutrients and make sure you are getting everything out of the Force X7 formula.
Why is Alpha Wolf Force X7 So Great?
- Developed by a guy named Robert Clark, who tried many testosterone supplements with not much results. So, he decided to do his own research on the absolute best ingredients for boosting testosterone, and all the vitamins and minerals that best supported those ingredients to make sure you get the results you are looking for. He spent over 500 hours doing this research before he came up with this formula.
- For X7 includes one of the most complete lists of vitamins and minerals.
- Alpha Wolf Nutrition does not hide its ingredients in a “proprietary blend” like some other companies do. You know exactly what ingredients and what quantities you are getting. No mysteries here!
- Great price for the best ingredients you can get!
Are There Any Side Effects With This Product?
There are no reports of anything adverse resulting from taking Alpha Wolf Force X7 and since the ingredients are all natural, it is very unlikely you would have any long term effects.
Summary and Conclusion on Alpha Wolf Force X7 – I am a Huge Fan!
It takes a lot for me to get really excited about a T-Boosting supplement, since I have researched so many and tried several as well, but I am really excited about Force X7! The ingredients are clinically and scientifically proven to do what they claim.
In summary of the great benefits you get with this product, you will see increases in strength, lean muscle size, sex drive, fat loss, quality of sleep, elevated mood and decreased stress. If you don’t see these improvements, Alpha Wolf will refund your money plus 10% and pay for shipping. Yes, you read that right, a 110% money back guarantee! How can you go wrong?
Here is what a few reviewers have said about Force X7 and I agree:
“Force X7 checks off all of the boxes; from the human based research, to the quantity and quality of the ingredients, to the price point.”
“Alpha Wolf Nutrition is changing the expectations of high quality supplements for the better and Force X7 is by far and away the best, 100% all natural, testosterone boosting supplement on the market today.”
Order your Force X7 By clicking the Bottle below or any of the Force X7 related pictures in this article. And, use this code to receive a 10% discount: Bestlowthelp10