There are some testosterone boosters that just have the right combination of proven ingredients, that really will increase your testosterone. This test booster is what I would consider to be an extreme testosterone booster. This will be my detailed TestMax 1000 review. I really like this one!
Let’s have a look at what an extreme testosterone booster really is.
What is TestMax 1000?
TestMax 1000 is a natural testosterone booster that guarantees result or they will give you 200% a refund. Not many products will give you that kind of guarantee.
TestMax 1000 is the safe alternative to doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). TRT carries far too many risks, while there are no risks or side effects with TestMax 1000. It supports your own body’s testosterone production, so no needles are needed to inject synthetic products into your body.
TestMax 1000 is a formula that includes all natural ingredients, many of which are clinically proven to increase low testosterone levels, lower estrogen and reduce SHBG, that will make more free testosterone available.
What are the Ingredients in TestMax 1000?
As you can see in the above label, this formula has some interesting ingredients for a testosterone booster. Let’s see if we can make some sense out of what is in there.
Here are the TestMax 1000 ingredients and what they do for you and your testosterone:
- Fish Body Oils and Omega-3 Fish Oils – What? What do these have to do with raising my testosterone? Well, nothing at all. These oils have a ton of benefits, boosting T is just not one of them. Omega-3 and other fish oils are vital nutrients for cardiovascular health, joint health and yes, muscle growth. I always take an Omega-3 supplements for the many benefits for older people.
- Vitamin K2 from MK-7 – MK-7 is a highly biologically active form of K2. K2 is important for its synthesis of blood coagulation factors. Vitamin K2 has also recently been found to play a central role in whole-body calcium metabolism. This is all important for normal bone development and associated mineralization. Has no role in increasing your testosterone.
- Selenium – Selenium is a mineral that is found in the soil our foods are grown in. We only need a very small amount, but it is very important in our body’s metabolic process. Pretty much every cell in your body has it, especially the critical cells in your muscles, liver, thyroid, and kidneys. Selenium is also helpful in minimizing free radicals that we know are harmful to our body. There are research studies on Selenium for Boosting Testosterone and improving semen , that show that selenium has an ability to increase testosterone levels in men over the age of 30. We already know that is when most men start seeing a decline in testosterone levels.
- Vitamin D3 – You can get your own Vitamin D3 from just spending some time in the Sun. Many of us just don’t get in the sun enough so we really do need a D3 supplement. As a supplement, D3 is proven to work best when taken in dosages of 3,000IU-5,000IU. The TestMax 1000 formula includes 5000IU so that is going to be great for improving your testosterone levels as proven by scientific research. Many experts in the fitness and nutrition world believe D3 is the most important ingredient to be included in a supplement, especially when it comes to safely raising your testosterone levels. Research on Vitamin D3 and Testosterone.
- Zinc – Zinc’s main functions in our bodies include boosting immunity, helping us fight cancer, assisting in keeping our hormones balanced, and lowering blood sugar. Zinc has been found to have a direct impact on boosting testosterone, but only in those males who actually have a deficiency. Research on Zinc and Boosting Testosterone.
- Magnesium – Studies show that Magnesium increases both free and total testosterone. It is also known to bind with SHBG which will also free up more testosterone for you to use. The combination of Zinc, Magnesium and B vitamins is also a great combination shown to increase testosterone. Sadly, this formula doesn’t include Vitamin B, but it is still a great formula. Magnesium and Testosterone Study.
- Copper – Copper is added here to work in conjunction with the Zinc. In combinations where the ratio of Zinc to Copper is at least 10:1, they work together to drastically increase your testosterone levels. In this formula, the ration is 15:1 which is great.
- Calcium – We all know that Calcium is critical for bone density and health. It has been shown in multiple studies to lower LH, FSH and SHBG which of course allows more free testosterone. Calcium doesn’t directly have any impact on total testosterone.
- Boron – This is a mineral that is critical to many of our biological functions. Some of these include: helping increase free testosterone levels, reducing and optimizing estrogen flow, and assisting with the proper metabolism of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Malic Acid – This acid is found naturally in things like Apples and Pears. It is normally used in skin care products. Malic acid is also used to boost sports performance. Many athletes use malic acid in supplement form to increase energy production, increase exercise endurance, and help fight off muscle fatigue. Malic acid taken in conjunction with Magnesium can help reduce inflammation and pain.
- L-Citrulline – This is considered a non-essential amino acid that your kidneys take and convert it into another amino acid called L-Arginine and another beneficial nutrient, nitric oxide. Both of these enhance our performance, help with recovery from exercise and support muscle growth due to added endurance. It is also widely known to help with ED because of the nitric oxide increase.
As you can see, there are some really good testosterone boosting ingredients in this supplement. there are some other ingredients that are great in conjunction with the T boosting ingredients.
These ingredients are manufactured in an FDA registered facility that follows GMP procedures.
For more information on my Top Ten Testosterone Boosters for 2018, CLICK HERE.
Some Important Notes about this Supplement.
TestMax 1000 is made by Gentech Nutrition, who also makes TestMax HD.
You cannot take TestMax HD and TestMax 1000 together. They both contain Zinc, and too much Zinc is dangerous and has some bad side effects.
TestMax HD is more of a high end multivitamin and not so much a testosterone booster, as advertised. Read my full TestMax HD review HERE.
What are the Benefits of TestMax 1000?
First of all, Gentech Nutrition is so confident that TestMax 1000 will work for you that if after 1-month you haven’t experienced at least a 25% increase in testosterone they will refund you 200% of your purchase. That is unheard of and amazing to me, and also indicates that they are confident that this booster will do what it says.
Here is a list of the expected Benefits of TestMax 1000:
⇒ It will Supercharge both Free and Total Testosterone.
⇒ Reduces Estrogen, DHT Formation and SHBG.
⇒ Will Boost Your Libido.
⇒ Improves Circulation.
⇒ Enhance Stamina, Endurance and Strength.
⇒ Promotes Lean Muscle Growth.
⇒ Provides Quicker Recovery from Workouts.
⇒ Increase Overall Energy Levels, in and out of the Gym.
⇒ All Natural Product, so No Cycling is needed.
⇒ Contains No Banned Substances, so no failed drug tests for athletes.
⇒ Will help with Fat Loss.
⇒ Made in an FDA Registered Facility.
That is a lot of great benefits and I believe the ingredients back this up.
This is a Good Testosterone Booster.
I like this company and I like this booster. The ingredients are a little out of the ordinary for the typical testosterone booster. But it does what it advertises and they GUARANTEE it by a 200% refund if it doesn’t work. No risk here!
Go get started boosting your testosterone today by clicking the Amazon add below for the best price: