To find natural nutritional supplements that have been developed by a practicing Medical Dr., who is also an authority that is highly recognized and respected in the nutrition and supplementation fields, is very rare. And this guy has even been a competitive bodybuilder. But, that is exactly what you will get with Dr. Emil’s Nutrition and his all natural vitamins, herbs and supplements.
Let’s have a look at this very interesting and amazing Dr. and his products.
Who is Dr. Emil?
Dr. Emil Hodzovic received his medical degree from Cardiff University. He also got a degree in Sports and Exercise Science while at Cardiff. He is a very rare breed, in that, as I mentioned in the opening paragraph, he is a practicing medical Dr. and a very well known and highly recognized expert in the nutrition and supplement areas.
Dr. Emil has also been a competitive bodybuilder. He became what we consider obese, during his time as a competitive strongman. That is when he became passionate about the health and nutrition industry, as he himself had to lose weight to become healthy again. This is when he entered the physique fitness world and eventually became a professional bodybuilder. All you have to do is look at his picture above to see he is still in amazing shape.
Dr. Emil is also a respected author and has written articles in many fitness magazines, including Men’s Health and Men’s Fitness, among others. Dr. Emil is also a fitness, health and nutrition coach.
As you can see, this guy is highly qualified and passionate about health and proper nutrition and has been able to create some amazing supplements.
Why Should I Use Dr. Emil’s Supplements?
I think it is already clear why we should all consider using Dr. Emil’s products, but here are some more reasons:
- All of these supplements are manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered and GMP certified lab.
- All of the ingredients are backed by solid science and clinical testing.
- All of the formulas have been designed and developed to provide real results.
- All supplements are free of fillers and harmful additives.
- No hype, gimmicks or fake fads here!
- All products from Dr. Emil are Non-GMO, free of hormones, gluten and dairy.
- Completely Vegan friendly.
Need I say more, I don’t think so!
Has Dr. Emil Developed a Testosterone Booster that Works?
The short answer is yes! Dr. Emil developed a line of men’s natural health supplements, and included in that line is a scientifically proven testosterone booster called G-Test.
G-Test is a clinically proven testosterone booster that is loaded with quality ingredients to help men with lean muscle growth and enhance their athletic and bedroom performance along with overall health. No false promises with this product, just proven real results.
What are the Ingredients in Goliath G-Test?
As already mentioned, G-Test is loaded with proven ingredients. This booster formula includes natural herbs and minerals that are know to help increase your testosterone levels. It also includes all-natural vitamins that have no additives, hormones or harmful allergens.
Here are the ingredients in G-Test and What they Will do for YOU:
- Magnesium – There are several studies that show that Magnesium increases both free and total testosterone. It is also proven in scientific studies to make it easier for you to get stronger. In these studies and a third, Magnesium increased testosterone levels even in men who did nothing else, but take the Magnesium. Here are links to all three studies: Study 1, Study 2, Study 3.
- Zinc – Zinc is a mineral that is known to be low in most men. It is difficult to eat the right kinds of foods to get enough Zinc to keep your testosterone levels high. Supplementation with Zinc has been proven to aid in increased levels of testosterone. A Zinc deficiency in men can cause low energy, low testosterone, lower sex drive, weight gain and less muscle mass. Supplementing Zinc in your diet in today’s world is critical for overall men’s health. The 30mg in this supplement is the perfect amount for men with low T.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This herb has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years for several issues. It has been shown to increase libido and overall energy. Unfortunately, it has only been shown to increase testosterone in males that have a low sperm count or are infertile. If you are a healthy male, Tribulus on its own will not increase your T levels, but has many other benefits, including improving your cardiovascular health.
- Chrysin – Chrysin is found in a really cool looking passion flower. Sadly, it will not directly increase your testosterone levels. What it will do is inhibit aromatase which prevents too much estrogen in your body. Too much estrogen will decrease your testosterone. Chrysin in large amount also has some bad side effects so the amount in G-Test is good and will allow you to keep some of your free testosterone to be available.
- Horny Goat Weed – It may be no surprise from the name, but this herb will increase your libido. It is used in many testosterone supplements just for that reason. This gives men the impression that it increase their testosterone, but it doesn’t. What it does do is decrease cortisol levels, which lowers stress. Stress is one of the main culprits that causes lower testosterone.
- Longjack – Commonly known as Eurycoma Longifolia Jack, Tonkhat Ali or Malaysian Gensing, this herb is mainly known for its aphrodisiac properties. There is no concrete evidence that it will increase low testosterone, unless you are a rat. More human studies need to be done for possible testosterone increases. It has also been used in parts of Asia to combat stress, boost libido and disease and to improve physical strength.
- Saw Palmetto Berries – Another interesting herb that has been used by bodybuilders for years, thinking it would increase low testosterone. Sorry guys but not true. It does not increase testosterone levels. It helps with libido and is used to treat men with enlarged prostrates.
- Hawthorn Berries – The extract from this berry is normally used to treat some types of hear failure and high blood pressure and to stabilize the proteins in your blood. Having proper blood flow is critical to increasing low testosterone, as well as performance in the bedroom. This berry does not increase low testosterone levels.
- Cissus Quadrangularis – Known for helping with bone and joint pain. It is also known as an anti-inflammatory which is another big problem in men with low testosterone. Has aphrodisiac properties as well.
These are all great ingredients, that when formulated together give you a great opportunity to increase testosterone, energy, libido and enhance your overall health.
What Other Supplements are Available in the Dr. Emil Nutritional Group?
As I mentioned in the previous section, Dr. Emil has created two lines of all natural supplements. One is the Goliath by Dr. Emil line and the other is called Dr. Emil Nutrition. Both are awesome and include some fantastic supplements for both men and women. Goliath is mainly for men, except for the Fat Burner, while the Nutrition line has products for both men and women.
Here is a list of the Goliath products and what they will do for you:
- Shredfuel – This is a Thermogenic fat burner for men and women.
- Arginine 3000 – This is a Nitric Oxide supplement for muscle growth and virility.
- Concrete Cowboy – This is a supplement for increasing male libido, muscle growth, endurance and a testosterone boost.
- N.O. Rush – A potent Nitric Oxide Supplement for Muscle Growth, Vascularity & Endurance. Also includes some herbal roots.
- BCAA Plus – Provides Branch Chain Amino Acids that are needed muscle recovery after your workouts.
- Tribulus 2000 – Another libido enhancer and testosterone booster.
You can find the Nutrition group of products on the Dr. Emil website or on Amazon.
Dr. Emil Clearly has Supplements Worth Trying for Your Health.
Everything I have heard, read and observed tells me that Dr. Emil’s supplements are the real deal. Scientifically proven ingredients manufactured in FDA and GMO certified facilities.
For me, this is a no brainer, I highly recommend Dr. Emil’s products and I am ordering my own G-Test as soon as I am done with this article.
Get yours now by clicking the Amazon adds below: