There are some testosterone boosters that say they also improve libido.
There are some erectile dysfunction supplements that say they will increase testosterone.
Testo Roar advertises that it will do both, and increase the size of your manhood at the same time. Sounds a little too good to be true, and that is why I am doing this full review.
So the real question is, does Testo Roar really work, or is it just another scam?
This will be a detailed review of the supplement, ingredients and the producer of this product so you can make an informed decision for yourself. I will also give you my recommendation at the end of the review.
Ok, here we go, what is Testo Roar?
What is Testo Roar?
Testo Roar is a testosterone booster that is said to aid in your body’s own production of testosterone predecessors. It also should support blood flow and circulation. The formula for this supplement includes ingredients from various plants, herbs, amino acids and vitamins that are supposed to stimulate the production of natural testosterone, boost your nitric oxide levels and improves blood flow in your muscle tissues and other areas, if you know what I mean:)
This supplement is said to help bodybuilders build lean muscle mass, work out longer and harder, with an increased drive to succeed while providing results quicker than other testosterone supplement. The phytochemicals, amino acids and vitamins in this formula stimulate the natural production of testosterone, resulting in more free testosterone becoming available in your body. Other ingredients help keep arteries open and blood flowing more freely to the muscles. This will definitely aid your body in faster repair after a workout and quicker development of lean muscle mass.
Since this product contains all natural ingredients and essential vitamins, you can use it with any other nutritional and performance enhancing supplements for maximum performance, muscle development and endurance, with no negative side effects.
Let us have a look at these ingredients.
What are the Ingredients in Testo Roar?
As you can see in the above Testo Roar label, there are 12 main ingredients, plus a few added ingredients for making the capsules easier to swallow and digest.
Here are the ingredients in Testo Roar, with a description of each and what they should do for you:
- Vitamin D – You can get this vitamin naturally by spending around 20 minutes per day in the sun. If you are light skinned like me. that may not be possible. If you work inside all day, you may not get any sun. You can get Vitamin D in supplement form as here in this supplement. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble nutrient that includes vitamins D1, D2, and D3. It has an impact on around 2,000 genes in your body. The many benefits of this awesome vitamin include:
–Improves Bone Health as it is the body’s primary regulator of calcium absorption. To little of this vitamin may result in osteoporosis.
–Enhances Muscle Strength and Balance. One study that lasted over 30 years found that older adults getting regular amounts of at least 800 to 1000 IU of vitamin D3 showed improvements in balance and muscle strength.
–Helps Prevent Disease because is very important for managing cell growth and cell-to-cell interactions. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to a higher risk of heart problems, increased blood pressure, bad cases of asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.
- Vitamin B-6 – Also known as Pyridoxine, B6 not only benefits your testosterone levels, but can also lower the production of the female hormone estrogen in the body. Getting plenty B6 regularly doesn’t just support your hormones, it also helps your body in general, by promoting the health of your eyes, hair, skin and liver. Here are the main benefits that you will see from proper levels of Vitamin B6:
–Higher Testosterone Levels – Leading to faster lean muscle gains.
–Lower Estrogen Levels – This means less fat retention. Less belly fat for us men.
–Better Energy Usage – Helps you get more benefits from the food you eat.
–Enhanced Moods – You will feel more motivated and happy.
There are a lot of foods and herbs where you can get Vitamin B6 in your diet. The problem is, getting enough of it is the real issue.
- Vitamin B-12 – Vitamin B12 is also know as Cobalamin and is a water-soluble vitamin that aids in many different body functions including energy production, neurological functions, nerve health, the formation of red blood cells, and DNA synthesis. Too much of this vitamin has a bunch of bad side effects so don’t take more than the RDA.
- Zinc – Zinc is a critical mineral for men. This is even more true for men who enjoy weightlifting. Having zinc in your diet or boosting your zinc levels using a supplement is the best way to raise your testosterone and improve the overall composition of your body. Zinc helps out 120 different enzymes found throughout the body and does the following:
–It helps maintain a optimal balance of testosterone in your blood.
–Zinc boosts the strength of your bones including hair, skin, teeth, nails and also strengthens your vision
–Zinc helps with the male reproductive system to enable you to create healthy sperm.
–Zinc increases your overall health and well-being
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek has become a very common ingredient in most testosterone boosters. This is because it has so many benefits besides increasing low testosterone. You can read my full article on this great ingredient by CLICKING HERE.
For thousands of years, ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine has used the seeds of the Fenugreek plant for its many benefits:
–Improve digestion and correct digestive problems.
–Reduce inflammation and perhaps reduce the effects of arthritis.
–Lower blood sugar.
–Improve exercise and athletic performance.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Tribulus Terrestis has been used in Eastern Europe, China and India for almost 400 years to treat sexual performance problems, such as low testosterone, sex drive, premature ejaculation, and erectile dysfunction. This herb has not been shown to increase testosterone in already healthy males. If you have low T, it should help you increase your testosterone.
- Nettles – Nettle can be used as a medicinal product and has been used to treat many human illnesses such as metabolic issues, cardiovascular diseases and some types of cancer. In traditional folk medicine, nettle has been used to treat everything from gastrointestinal discomfort and diarrhea to asthma. Stinging Nettles has been reported to improve the following disorders:
–Chronic skin issues.
–Intestinal issues, including worms.
Nettles does not directly increase testosterone. Instead it bind to SHBG which in turn makes more free testosterone available.
- L-Citrulline – L-Citrulline does not directly increase testosterone. It does however have many other health benefits, including increasing your performance in the gym, increases your libido, and reduces your recovery rate from your workouts. Unfortunately, the amount of this ingredient in this formula will probably do nothing for you. You would need 3 – 6 grams of L-Citrulline to get these benefits.
- Cordyceps Mushroom – Cordyceps is considered a natural way to increase testosterone and also increases the use of oxygen among athletes by as much as fifty percent. There are also studies that showed Cordyceps improves cardiovascular health. It reduces the bad LDL cholesterol levels by up to twenty percent and at the same time increases HDL cholesterol levels by twenty five percent. Additional benefits include:
–Protects the Lungs and helps with general respiration
–Contains Anti-Tumor properties
–Help with your Immune system
–Improved Sexual Performance
–Strengthens your Liver and Kidneys
–Has Antioxidant properties
— Is considered Antiviral
- Korean Gensing – Also know as Panax Gensing, this ingredient does not directly increase your testosterone, unless you have had testicular damage. It does however drastically improve erectile dysfunction issues along with helping with general well-being. It also provides nitic oxide which is beneficial for a males sexual performance.
- Eleuthero – Also known as Siberian Gensing, this ingredient has multiple health benefits and is used for treating various conditions including inflammation, insomnia, nausea, headache and loss of appetite among many others. Additional benefits include the following:
–Reduces the duration of Colds and helps cure them quickly.
–Treats Fatigue and reduces the symptoms of fatigue.
–Alleviates Osteoarthritis and its associated symptoms.
–Lowers LDL or “the Bad” Cholesterol.
–Increases your ability for Physical Activity.
–Helps detoxify the liver for better Liver Health.
–Enhances Immune System functions.
–Boosts Circulatory System by promoting proper flow of blood to the brain.
–Helps to balance the substances in our brain that affect our Mood.
–Promotes a Healthy Endocrine System
–Prevents Impotence when combined with Panax Gensing.
–Help Treat Insomnia with its herbal sedative properties.
–Aids in combating Alzheimer’s disease by promoting transmission of nerve impulses.
- Bioprene – Bioperine is added to many supplements because of its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. In other words, it makes the supplement easier to digest and make the ingredients available quicker for the body to use.
Does Testo Roar Exhibit Any Side Effects?
Testo Roar should not cause side-effects as long as you use it as directed on the label.
Users who are on medication should first see their doctor to discuss the use of the product and to find out whether the ingredients of Testo Roar may negatively interact with their current medication.
Testo Roar Conclusion – Just not Good Enough to be on My Recommended List
I really wanted to like this supplement. But there just aren’t enough quality ingredients in the proper quantities to increase your testosterone levels by any useful amount. There are so many other better supplements out there. I like some of the ingredients, but only the first five on the label may actually increase testosterone. The rest just don’t do much for low T, but they do have a lot of other benefits.
Check out my list of my Top Ten Testosterone Boosters by CLICKING HERE!
To me, this is more of a libido booster and even promises to increase your performance in the bedroom while also increasing the size of your manhood.
If you are looking to increase your libido and maybe even increase the size of your little buddy down below, then this supplement will work for you.
Get yours today by clicking the Amazon below, at a very good price: