Testosterone boosters are not all just for men. Women also have and need testosterone to be healthy. Turns out, there are several really good testosterone boosters for men and women. In this article we will examine if Halotropin is the best testosterone booster for women.
But wait, why do women need testosterone? And no, testosterone boosters will not give women a beard or more hair.
Why Do Women Need Testosterone?
We all know that testosterone is an vital hormone for men, but were you also aware that it offers important health benefits for women too? Women need much less testosterone, but just like men, if they don’t have the correct amounts of it, their health and well-being will start going down hill just like a males will.
Let’s look at the some of the most important health benefits proper levels of testosterone provide to women:
- Sexual health and well being – Too little testosterone in women can negatively effect sexual health, especially sex drive. Testosterone can also help if a woman has a sexual dysfunction issue.
- Bone density – As with men, women with low levels of testosterone increases a woman’s risk for osteoporosis.
- Weight Issues – As women age, it becomes more and more difficult to keep off excess weight. It is also difficult to develop and maintain proper muscle mass. Testosterone can help women maintain a healthy body and the correct body composition. There was a study in 1996, reported in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, where women given low dose testosterone supplements gained more lean muscle mass and lost twice the body fat of those given a placebo.
- Menopause symptoms reduction – Testosterone has been shown to reduce menopause symptoms in women, including vaginal dryness, urinary issues and the dreaded hot flashes.
- Breast and heart health – Preliminary studies have shown that healthy testosterone levels may improve cardiovascular health in women by increase blood flow and also by dilating blood vessels. Studies have also revealed that the androgen may provide protection against breast cancer, by testosterone’s ability to limit breast cell growth.
- Overall mood and sense of well-being – Low testosterone in women can also cause more less obvious symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety and mental fogginess. This is true of men as well. Proper testosterone levels improve a woman’s overall mood and sense of well-being.
As you can see, women, just like men, need to have the correct levels of testosterone to be healthy, both mentally and physically. They also need the correct levels of estrogen, as do men. The amounts of each are obviously different for men and women. Men need more testosterone than estrogen and the opposite is true for women.
What Testosterone Supplement Ingredients are Best for Women?
Following is a list of critical natural ingredients for women in a testosterone booster. The first three are the most important, but the more of these you can find in a single supplement, that are not part of a proprietary blend, the better.
- Vitamin D3: Even though the name seems to say it is a vitamin, Vitamin D3 in reality, is a hormone your body produces after your skin is exposed to sunlight. If you are like me and can’t get enough sun, you can supplement yourself with a Vitamin D3 supplement, that is proven to work best when taken in dosages of 3,332IU-5,000IU. These are the recommended dosages, but even lower doses will help. Nutritionists and fitness experts alike, believe that Vitamin D3 is the single most important ingredient to be included in a supplement, when it comes to safely raising your testosterone levels.
- D-Aspartic Acid: Also known as D-AA, this ingredient regulates levels of testosterone naturally. You can get it from food, if you like poultry and red meat. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to raise testosterone levels by as much as 50% in just 14 days. This makes D-AA one of the most effective nutrients available for boosting testosterone naturally. Optimum dosages are between 2000mg-3000mg per serving.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract: This natural herb has been used in Ayurveda (Traditional Indian Medicine) for hundreds of years. It has been proven to raise your testosterone levels and libido when consumed in dosages between 500mg-1000mg.
- Boron – Boron is a trace mineral that is vital to human health and increased testosterone levels. Studies have shown, 10 mg supplemented daily appears to be the proper amount for boosting and keeping your testosterone within the normal range for your age. The studies also showed that anything less than 6 mg per day, would not provide much benefit when it comes to raising your testosterone levels. There is also evidence that trying to supplement with higher dosages (20 mg daily or more) could be harmful.
- Stinging Nettle Root – You may or may not know, but your body contains sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). This SHBG attaches itself to testosterone in your body and makes it unavailable to do its job in your body. Nettle root or nettle extract, diminishes the ability of SHBG to reduce your testosterone which makes more free testosterone available.
- Magnesium – Magnesium increases testosterone levels and supports your lean muscle and insulin levels. Magnesium is responsible for more than 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. Taking a magnesium supplement, lowers blood pressure and helps keep bones strong and dense. A dose of 6mg of magnesium per kilogram of body weight is the recommended daily amount.
- Zinc – Zinc has become a key ingredient of any testosterone booster and is an important mineral for boosting testosterone levels naturally. You need between 12 – 30 mg a day of zinc as a supplement. You will not only increase your testosterone levels, but you will also see improvements in your immune system.
What is Halotropin?
Halotropin is a natural testosterone supplement and estrogen blocker for both men and women. It is a natural testosterone enhancer that stimulates your body to produce more testosterone while also helping release and use your existing free testosterone. It also contains an anti-estrogen that will help reduce excess estrogen to a healthy level for your body. With both of these awesome benefits, you will be able to build more lean muscle mass, increase your energy, stamina and endurance and also increase your libido so you can take your performance in the gym and the bedroom, to the levels of your younger years:)
What are the Benefits of Halotropin for Women?
I generally described the main benefits in the previous paragraph, but here are all the benefits:
- Supports natural testosterone production.
- Helps the release of free testosterone.
- Stimulates muscle growth and lean muscle mass.
- Promotes healthy androgen receptors.
- Estrogen blocker so less testosterone is converted to estrogen.
- Increases sex drive.
- Increase endurance and stamina.
- Completely Safe for men and women
- 100% LEGAL
What are the Ingredients of Halotropin and What Do They Do?
Since I already described the important ingredients earlier, I won’t do it again here.
An important note on these ingredients, the most of the ingredients are in the Halotropin Proprietary Blend. I do not recommend supplements with proprietary blends, unless each ingredient in the blend is described and the exact dosages are supplied. This one does not reveal the amounts of the ingredients in the blend so we have no idea how much you are getting and how much benefit you might get from them.
Because the ingredient amounts in the blend are not properly divulged, I can’t tell you if you would benefit from them. The zinc is a proper dosage and may benefit your testosterone levels on its own. The Magnesium is not a big enough dosage to do much.
Conclusion and Recommendation for Halotropin.
I have seen some good reviews from women using this supplement, including some pro bodybuilders. But, only a few supplement review sites recommend Halotropin.
Because of the proprietary and lack of full disclosure of the dosages of all the ingredients, I cannot recommend this supplement as a good choice for women. It may work for some women, but I have found there are much better testosterone boosting supplements that work great for both men and women.
But, all women are different and will react differently to all supplements, so if you would like to give it a try, click on the Amazon add below for the best price:
My number 1 testosterone booster for women is also my number one booster for men. Yes, it is that good! CLICK HERE for TESTOGEN.
My number 2 testosterone booster for women. Great choice for women! CLICK HERE for TESTOFUEL.