There were a lot of great new testosterone boosters that came out in 2019. I reviewed many of the best of the group and also provided you with the top ten for 2018 as you can read HERE. But only one can be the best testosterone booster 2019. So far, my top choice is TestRX and in this review, you will see why.
What is TestRX?
To put it simply, TestRX is a bodybuilding supplement and testosterone booster. It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been formulated with the best-sourced formulas, in the optimal dosages. The ingredients in the TestRX formula are proven to increase your testosterone levels. I have used them myself and they work as advertised.
How Does TestRX Benefit Me?
TestRX was designed to increase your own production of testosterone. This accomplished by using clinically proven ingredients that not only boost your testosterone production but also help with proper oxygen flow through your body. Without producing the correct amounts of testosterone based on your age, you will have a difficult time building lean muscle mass. I witnessed this myself until I boosted my own T levels and then I was finally able to build some muscle even though I am now 62 years old.
Your physical endurance will also be much improved by taking this supplement. More on that in the next section on ingredients.
Your energy levels will go up as a result of ingesting this supplement.
You will be able to get proper sleep because of the ZMA in this formula. I will tell you about the ZMA in the next section.
When you work out, you will get sore and even have micro-tears in your muscle tissue. With the TestRX formula, you will be able to recover more quickly and have less muscle soreness. I was amazed how much quicker my muscles felt rejuvenated with these ingredients and I definitely was able to recover quickly.
Those are some of the great benefits that these ingredients will provide, so let’s take a close look at each of them and see what they will do for you.
What are the Ingredients in TestRX?
As you can see on the label, TestRX contains an awesome testosterone boosting formulation of ingredients. The vitamins and minerals included have shown in clinical studies to help you with building muscle and yes, improved sex drive.
Here are the ingredients and what each has been proven to do for you to get you back to your manhood:
- Vitamin D3 – Did you know that over 1 billion people around the world don’t get enough sun. Your skin needs to absorb the sun rays for your body to produce Vitamin D3. D3 is considered a steroid hormone that does boost men’s testosterone. There have been several studies on D3 that have shown testosterone levels increase by 20% with only 3332 IUs of D3 daily over a year. This formula includes 5000IUs which is the amount you need to treat even a mild vitamin D deficiency. This is a perfect amount to help increase your testosterone as you age.
- Vitamin K2 – Vitamin K2 has recently been found to play a vital role in calcium metabolism for your body. This is important for normal bone development and preventing mineralization in your bones. K2 has not been shown yet to increase testosterone in humans. But, in one study, testosterone was increased in rats by 70% while taking K2. More studies need to be done on humans, but K2 still has a ton of good benefits.
- Vitamin B6 – Did you know your body cannot store enough B6 from day-to-day? This is why you have to ingest B6 either in the foods you eat or get it in a supplement like the one we are discussing here. B6 helps slow down estrogen production, which allows for more testosterone to be produced. It is also known to help with brain function and plays an important in proper hemoglobin production. B6 does not directly increase your testosterone but does help with its production.
- Magnesium – When assessing how magnesium works to boost testosterone, it comes down to how it interacts with a specific protein in your body, the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG works by inhibiting the free-flowing testosterone in the body and it strips it of any anabolic effectiveness. That means less free testosterone is available to use. By taking Magnesium, you will lower SHBG’s influence since it will begin to bind to Magnesium instead of your much-needed testosterone. Consequently, you will have more testosterone flowing freely in your bloodstream. Besides increasing testosterone levels, Magnesium can help aid normal protein synthesis, better mental rest, and muscle recovery. It will also support your gym performance to enhance fat loss and has been proven as an essential mineral that contributes to easing fatigue and tiredness.
- Zinc – Zinc is one of the most common testosterone-boosting ingredients and increasing its intake can improve the normal serum testosterone levels. However, studies have shown that restricting its intake, can lower your testosterone levels. That is because, after being absorbed in the body, Zinc performs various functions in the brain, one of those is the release of the luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is mainly responsible for generating testosterone and growth hormone in the body. Zinc is also known to help maintain normal reproduction and fertility levels.
- D-Aspartic Acid – This is an advanced form of D-aspartic Acid(DAA), which is known as one of the key t-boosting ingredients available. It is scientifically proven for its ability to help regulate the key sex hormones, including Testosterone. DAA works by stimulating the production and release of LH and HGH which encourages the release of GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone) which is a precursor for the release of both FSH and LH. FSH and LH both stimulate the testes to produce more testosterone and improve sperm quality and volume.
- Fenugreek – This is probably the most well-known ingredient in this formula and is widely proven to increase testosterone and increase sex drive in males. It is also known for helping to regulate your blood sugar levels. Some additional health benefits of fenugreek include relief from anemia, fever, dandruff, stomach disorders, respiratory disorders, mouth ulcers, sore throat, diabetes, inflammations, wounds, and insomnia. It is also known to reduce cholesterol levels and protect heart health. It can also boost the immune system and protect against the flu and some other infections. I would have liked to see the dosage of Fenugreek increased in this formula to make it more effective.
As far as ZMA is concerned, when vitamin B6 is added to Zinc and Magnesium in any formula, it is called ZMA. According to Wikipedia, ZMA originally consisted of Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6 and is a supplement used primarily by athletes, gymnasts, and bodybuilders.
ZMA has become a popular testosterone booster on its own, even though it doesn’t directly actually appear to boost testosterone. ZMA indirectly helps your body produce more free testosterone by reducing cortisol and by acting as an anti-inflammatory. But, Zinc and Magnesium are pretty routinely added to testosterone supplements on the market nowadays, because of their scientifically proven results for helping with muscle growth, recovery, and quality sleep.
I am a big fan of these ingredients because they have so many overall benefits besides just increasing your testosterone.
Why is TestRX Different from Other Bodybuilding Supplements?
Things like creatine or protein powder and other types of bodybuilding supplements give us some success in building muscle. What they don’t do is increase your testosterone. You need testosterone which increases protein synthesis which we all know is critical in building muscle. If you don’t have the correct amounts of testosterone being produced in your body, you cannot build muscle.
As I already mentioned, TestRX is made with clinically studied natural ingredients of the highest quality available. These ingredients are shown to boost testosterone, endurance, and lean muscle growth.
Is TestRX a Steroid and is it Safe?
TestRX is definitely not any kind of steroid. Steroids are drugs and usually illegal for muscle growth unless prescribed for some medical condition.
TestRX™ is a natural supplement made with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that tell the body to produce its own testosterone. No drugs or fake hormones or needles are involved at all. I could never use steroids because I absolutely hate needles.
Even though TestRX is completely natural, I always recommend you speak with a medical professional before starting any new supplement. Having said that, I have seen no side effects and I am Type 2 diabetic so I am convinced it is pretty safe.
You should also be aware that this supplement is made by Leading Edge Health in North America at a cGMP-compliant facility in accordance with strict health and safety regulations.
I have read all the reviews of TestRX and I have found no negative reviews related to side effects.
TestRX is the Real Deal in My Opinion!
Without any hesitation, I am highly recommending TestRX for all of its benefits, including boosting your testosterone levels to get your life back to where it belongs. Increase energy, stamina, and the overall feeling of being younger. I believe this supplement will help you get back to the man you are meant to be. Give it a shot and if it doesn’t seem to work for you, you can get a full refund within the first 67 days, so you have nothing to lose.