There are so many amazing natural herbs available around the world. Many of them have been used for 1000s of years in some countries. So, I have been searching for the absolute best natural herb for testosterone, because I love the fact that natural herbs generally do not have any negative side effects. My favorite is Primal Herb Alpha complex and this is my full review of that great formulation.
Let’s look at some of these amazing herbs.
What are the Best Herbs for Increasing Low Testosterone?
The best alternative to Medical treatment for low testosterone, like Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is natural herbs that have scientific history and proof of being effective.
Natural herbs and supplements are helping fight the low testosterone epidemic. Sadly, data shows that as much as 80% of the world’s population uses natural herbs and supplements for many health issues. Much of the medical community seems to be in business to make money and tends to treat symptoms and not root causes. As you probably see by now, I am a big proponent of natural herbs.
Here are some of the amazing herbs that help you deal with the issues surrounding low testosterone:
- Tongkat Ali – This great herb is also called Longjack, Malaysian Ginseng, or Eurycoma Longifolia. It is native to Malaysian rain forests. Tongkat Ali is added to many testosterone boosting supplements because of its testosterone boosting abilities. It is also used to improve overall sexual health, energy, and stamina. In multiple clinical trials, Tongkat Ali has been shown to increase free testosterone levels in males by as much as 25% to 50%.
For even more information, check out my detailed article about Tongkat Ali by CLICKING HERE.
- Mucuna pruriens – This natural herb is also called velvet bean vine. The pea seeds of Mucuna have been used for hundreds of years in herbal medicine and in Ayurvedic medicine to treat various disorders. Considered a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine (L-Dopa) is mostly known for assisting in our mental processes, such as motivation, mood, focus, memory, voluntary muscular movement, and learning. Research has also shown that L-Dopa supports lean muscle growth and normal hormone levels in men and women. This herb is known for its aphrodisiac effects along with increasing libido and fertility. In males, it increases testosterone levels and also improves sperm quality. Bodybuilders use Mucuna to help suppress prolactin, which is associated with low levels of testosterone.
- Nettle Root – Many know this herb as Stinging Nettles. There is a protein known as “sex hormone-binding globulin” or SHBG, that attaches itself to the testosterone hormone, preventing it from its mobility so it can’t be used as free testosterone. The cool thing about stinging nettles or Nettle root is, there is a substance in it that can block this SHBG binding effect somewhat, thus making a man’s testosterone level increase considerably. Nettle root also improves the testosterone to estrogen ratio in a man’s body, which will help to eliminate the symptoms of having low testosterone.
- Pine Pollen – This is by far my favorite natural herb, because of all of its amazing benefits. I consider it a superfood, along with Maca! Although there are 126 different species of Pine Pollen, the best two sources are from Chinese Oil Pine and Canadian Oil Pine. The Chinese version is of much higher quality and they have been using it for 1000s of years for all the health benefits it provides. Pine pollen is known to have over 200 bioactive vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and other super nutrients in every single serving. According to Chinese history of use, pine pollen enters the body’s organs, including the lungs, kidneys, spleen, heart, and liver.
Here are just some of the great benefits of Pine Pollen:
–Hormone Support (Testosterone too!)
–Improves the Immune System
–Helps Detoxify the Liver and Supports Liver Health
–Improves Skin and Hair Health
–Protects the Cardiovascular System
–Helps Regulate Weight by Increasing Your Metabolism
–Increases Energy and Stamina
–Increases the body’s Antioxidant capability
–Improves Endurance and Recovery
–Supports Healthy Joints and Bones
For all the information you will ever need about Pine Pollen, check out my full review by CLICKING HERE.
Do Natural Herbs Have Any Side Effects?
In general, natural and organic herbs do not have any long term side effects. When you first start taking some herbs, there may be some very minor short term side effects while your body adjusts to them. I personally have not had any negative side effects from any of these herbs.
Always take only the recommended dosages and should have no issues.
Which Natural Herb Formulas Will Increase Low T?
There are several natural herbal formulas that are proven to increase your low testosterone levels. I reviewed several on Lost Empire Herbs that are awesome. One of those is Cistanche and you can check it out RIGHT HERE.
But, Primal Herb Alpha Complex is a very strong contender to those. I can easily recommend all the products from both Lost Empire Herbs and Primal Herb, where you can balance, restore and optimize your health by adding natural herbs to your daily routine.
What Exactly Goes Into the Alpha Complex Formula?
Each natural ingredient in this supplement has been chosen for its scientifically proven effectiveness, its safety and its history in independent studies. In other words, these completely natural ingredients are proven and ready to help you become the healthiest version of yourself while increasing your own natural testosterone production. CLICK HERE for all the research on the ingredients.
Let’s take a close look at each ingredient and see why they are beneficial:
- Long Jack Or Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia) – A long-time traditional medicine of Southeast Asia, long jack has been used as a successful aphrodisiac for centuries. Scientific studies confirm that the herb may help to boost sperm quality and motility in men, while also increasing testosterone production. Research also reveals that it may help to release one of the most potent forms of testosterone, DHT, from Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) for free use in the body. It may also lower SHBG by 30%, which helps increase male hormone levels. Last but not least: long jack inhibits estrogen receptors, which in turn may help to shield the body from too much estrogen so more testosterone can take effect.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract – Considered a powerful aphrodisiac and Ayurvedic remedy throughout the past and present, this Asian plant has evidence of considerable effects on men’s hormones. In one study, the plant decreased stress among men over 60 years old, along with increasing their fertility. Tests show that it also may also help to boost testosterone naturally by stimulating the body’s own production methods.
- Cordyceps – Cordyceps is considered a natural way to increase testosterone and also increases the use of oxygen among athletes by as much as 50%. There are also studies that showed Cordyceps improves cardiovascular health. It reduces the bad LDL cholesterol levels by up to twenty percent and at the same time increases HDL cholesterol levels by twenty-five percent.
Additional Cordyceps benefits include:
–Protects the Lungs and helps with general respiration
–Contains Anti-Tumor properties
–Help with your Immune system
–Reduces Bad Cholesterol
–Improved Sexual Performance
–Strengthens your Liver and Kidneys
–Has Antioxidant properties
–Is considered Antiviral
- Grape Seed Extract – The seed of the simple grape has received a lot of attention for its health properties. These benefits include antioxidant, cardiotonic, immune-boosting, and hypotensive effects. For men specifically, it may help prevent prostate cancer. Grape seed has also been observed slightly slowing estrogen levels to help increase testosterone levels in men as they get older.
- Epimedium Extract – Known more commonly as horny goat weed, this ancient Chinese medicine is a renowned aphrodisiac and remedy for erectile dysfunction. It is also clinically proven in animal studies to boost testosterone.
- Broken Cell Pine Pollen – Ancient healers in Asian countries such as China, Japan, and Korea caught on to some interesting properties in their native pine trees— and particularly in their thick, yellow, and highly medicinal pollen. Studies today show that pine pollen from some species of this evergreen tree is rich in Phyto-androgens, which can mimic testosterone and thus provide an all-natural supply or alternative to balancing low testosterone levels.
- Luo Han Guo – More widely known as Monk Fruit, its health benefits include helping in the prevention of cancer, promotes weight loss, fights against diabetes, promotes longer life, promotes heart health, improves the immune system, provides relief from seasonal allergies, supports hormonal balance, improves sleep, reduces depression, fights off infections, is known to prevent kidney failure, and supplies the body with much-needed vitamins and minerals.
- Piperine – This is basically black peppercorns. Piperine immediately increases the bioavailability of all the other powerful herbs in this formula, making it more readily available for your body to reap the benefits.
My Conclusion on this Natural Herb Complex. It is an Awesome Herb Complex!
The bottom line on Alpha Complex, it is a 100% natural and safe testosterone booster. It does support stronger and leaner muscle mass development. It is a proven estrogen blocker with all-natural ingredients. It is the real deal with all-natural ingredients.
Here is a summary of the benefits you will achieve with Alpha Complex:
⇒ Helps to Restore, Balance, Optimize and Maintain Hormone Levels Naturally.
⇒ Provides Powerful Aphrodisiac Properties
⇒ Supports Increased Energy & Endurance Levels
⇒ Supports Sperm Quality & Motility
⇒ Helps Improve Fertility
⇒ Improves Prostate Health
And, it has a Full One Year Guarantee! Here is the Guarantee and more directly from Primal Herbs site:
1 Year Full Refund – Buy With Confidence!
We know you’re tired of the scams and promises of unrealistic results that saturate the industry – So Are We! That’s why Primal Herb is doing something that very few will. We’re confident in the quality and effectiveness of all our products – and offer a 1-year full refund policy.
How can we do this? Simple, our return rate is almost non-existent, and we know once you experience Primal Herb as a customer, you’ll appreciate our service, products, and the passion we have for our industry.
Our Mission to You
Primal Herb’s mission is simple – to inspire and provide a natural path to Balance, Restore, & Optimize the body. This is done through effective products, actionable content, and a business that is our Lifestyle.
PURITY, POTENCY, AND EFFECTIVENESS
When it comes to supplements and natural food products. It’s important to read the ingredients, so you know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
There’re many products out there filled with sugars, binders, anti-caking agents, and low-quality proprietary blends.
That’s why we list all ingredients in exact amounts and create products that contain the purest sourced ingredients, with a defined purpose that’s supported by research!
I highly recommend this product for increasing your low testosterone and for improving your overall health!