Is it time to REVITALYZE YOURSELF and GET THE BODY YOU DESERVE? Do you want to optimize your testosterone levels to increase libido and lean muscle mass? If you answered yes to either or both of these questions. you need the best natural and most powerful testosterone booster for 2018.
This is my review of Testosyn by XPI Supplements. Let’s see if it answers the questions above.
What is Testosyn and What Does it Promise to do for Me?
Testosyn is an all natural testosterone booster that promises to:
- Increase your sexual desire and drive
- Increase your lifts and overall power during workouts.
- Boost you Free Testosterone.
Contains a “Testosterone Optimizing Matrix” that is guaranteed to help optimize your terstosterone.
Comes with a 90-day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
The Testosyn formula contains several powerful ingredients that have been documented for their effectiveness in multiple clinical studies.
What are the Ingredients in Testosyn?
This formula includes four ingredients that are proven to increase either free or serum testosterone. It has one additional ingredient that has be shown to increase libido, in many studies.
Following is the list of the major ingredients and what each will do for you:
- Fenusterols – This is a patented fenugreek extract. Fenugreek is a well known testosterone booster that is found in many testosterone supplements on the market today. It will help you increase lean muscle mass, strength and stamina. Fenugreek is also clinically shown to increase free testosterone levels by as much as 98% in just 8-weeks.Another benefit of fenugreek is that, it decreases skin fold thickness while you still maintain your weight. This translates into lean muscle mass. Fenugreek seeds also contain what are called steroidal saponins and sapogenins, which are important for your sex hormones.
- D-Aspartic Acid – In one clinical trial, males who took D-Aspartic Acid increased their testosterone serum levels by an average of 42% in just 12 days. Luteinizing hormone (LH) levels also increased. The placebo group saw an unimpressive 2.1% increase in testosterone. The men in the study took 3,120mg of D-Aspartic Acid each day, and that is exact amount in each daily dose of Testosyn. D-Aspartic Acid is what we call a non-functional amino acid and is produced naturally in your body, when everything is working correctly.
- Tribulus Terrestris (TT) – TT is a powerful and all-natural compound that works with the body to stimulate significant increases in testosterone levels. It has also been shown to act as an aphrodisiac. Tribulus Terrestris is an herb that has been used for several hundred years, to restore and improve libido in males. One of the biggest benefits of Tribulus Terrestris is, it helps improve athletic performance and stamina.
- Boron – For some reason, this ingredient has not been included in many testosterone boosters until recently. Boron is kind of a forgotten nutrient, but it is aa important trace mineral that is vital for bone health. Besides bone health, Boron has been proven to also increase free testosterone.
“In a 2011 clinical study, boron was found to increase free testosterone, decrease SHBG, and decrease estradiol levels in just 7 days.”
- Horny Goat Weed – This ingredient is also called Epimedium. It is well known as a powerful sexual enhancer, that has been shown to improve sexual desire and performance in men. I found it interesting that is was discovered by a Chinese goat herder, who found out that his goats who ate this herb, had increased sexual activity. This awesome ingredient has been shown to promote nitric oxide levels in the bloodstream, which us males know means better erections:) Horny goat weed also encourages greater energy levels.
- Eurycoma Longifolia -Rumor has it, Malaysian men claim that tea made from this plant improves their sexual abilities and virility. The root and bark of this ingredient are used for treating erectile dysfunction (ED), increasing interest in sex, male infertility, boosting athletic performance, body building, and reducing body fat. It can also used for fever, malaria, ulcers, high blood pressure, tuberculosis, bone pain, diarrhea, headaches, syphilis, and some types of cancer.
Some of the chemicals in Eurycoma Longifolia appear to affect how the body produces testosterone. Research in animals and humans suggests it might increase testosterone in the body.
- Maca – Maca is a full of nutritional value and is dense in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is also an adaptogen, which means that it supports overall health and strength. Research has revealed that Maca works to boost the overall physical functioning of the body as well as to lift mood.
Maca is also considered to be very beneficial for hormone balancing, endocrine and thyroid function enhancement and even immune system enhancement. These benefits are related to its high content of amino acids, since hormones are constructed of amino acids and cholesterol.
There are too many other benefits of Maca to list here. For my comprehensive review of all the benefits of Maca, CLICK HERE.
- BioPerine – This common ingredient is a black pepper extract that improves absorption and increases the rate at which the other ingredients work. BioPerine helps open up your blood vessels, so your body can even more quickly start processing and taking advantage of Testosyn’s ingredients.
Are there any Side Effect with this T-Booster?
This is an all natural supplement and all of the ingredients are well documented and no significant side effects have been reported in any of the tons of reviews I have read. Although, I did find one person who said it made him sicker than ever in his life. So, as with any supplement, it will perform different for each individual.
Who Should Take this Supplement?
Testosyn was developed for all men 18 and older.
This supplement is not suggested for women.
What are the Pros and Cons for Testosyn?
- Very powerful clinically proven ingredients.
- Boosts testosterone.
- Boosts libido.
- Increases Energy and stamina
- Safe to use.
- Easily digested
- A bit pricey compared to other T-Boosters. But, remember you get what you pay for! Cheap price usually equals cheap ingredients.
- Doesn’t really include a fat burning ingredient.
My Verdict on Testosyn – Better Than Most Testosterone Boosters.
This is one of the best testosterone supplements on the market today. There are tons or great reviews and success stories from men who have taken this product.
Beyond the high price, I see no down side to Testosyn. I know guys who have tried several boosters and they always come back to this one.
For the best price available, click on the Amazon add below:
I have tried Prime Male and it is highly recommended along with TestoFuel and Testogen. All have great benefits so you should chose the one that best fits your needs.
For my complete review of Prime Male, My #1 recommended testosterone supplement for men over 30, CLICK HERE.
For my complete review of TestoFuel, My #1 recommended testosterone supplement for men 30 and under, CLICK HERE.
For my complete review of Testogen, My #1 recommended testosterone supplement for men 18 and over, CLICK HERE.